Shaadi 💖💖

Continuing from previous part

A new day well a big day as today finally marriage going to take place 🎊 with early morning prayer Zoya thank Allah for giving her another chance to be happy 😊 yeah can't predict her future from here but one thing is sure that she doesn't have any doubts in her heart regarding this marriage . And honestly she can't really oppose Aditya sir after marriage if he's going to use his husband right on her and hopefully he's not going to force her right !! 
Last thought of her is doubtful cause she's still don't know that is he playing or really not going to force himself on her?  She hufff and folded her prayer mat making tea and breakfast for everyone 🥞 soon bittu, Sabina, aahil and Afzal woke up and smile seeing Zoya who happily wished them good morning and start plating food . All had their breakfast peaceful after so many days and when clock strike at 8 everyone get busy in preparation and getting ready , Zoya come in her room taking out her dress for court marriage from cover , she touch it remembering Aditya sir said once in office ' red suits on you' and today she smile softly on it .  She wore her dress and start getting ready like with her whole heart , she apply kajal in her eyes , wear matching red&peach bangles, put on some light blusher on her cheeks after concealer , some little mate lipstick and in end she wear anklets and punjabi style jutti to complete her look( imagine how Zoya get ready in show here plz cause I really don't know who to use makeup and stuff😅) . Sabina come in room to make her ready but get shocked and happy at the same time seeing her , finally she's accepting this new phase in her life .
Zoya look at Sabina in mirror and pass her soft smile 😊 asking " jayada over toh nahi lag raha hai na ammi makeup?( ammi this makeup doesn't looking odd right ?)" Sabina come to her and put duppata on her head say " buhot pyaari lag rahi ho meri bacchi Allah tumhe har bari nazar se bachaye( you looking so beautiful my child may Allah protect you from every bad omen)" and kiss her head . Bittu come in room and smile big seeing her aapi 😍 she say " aapi so beautiful ❤️"  zoya smile at her too and ask " bittu tu tayaar nahi huyi?( bittu you didn't get ready yet?)"  on which she say " aapi mein tayaar hoke naaziya aur ruksaar ke sath banquet jaungi woh jiju ki ammi hume yaha se pick karengy unhe kuch set up mein help chahiye ( aapi I'm going with naaziya and ruksaar to banquet after getting ready, jiju's ammi will be coming to pick us as she need some help for setting up something in banquet)" .  Zoya want to ask what set up but aahil knocks on door saying " aapi car aa gayi hai chilye aami aap bhi aaye phupho aa gayi hain woh bittu aur ladkiyo ke pass ruk jayngi( aapi car is arrive let's go , ammi let's go phupho too come she'll stay with girls here)"  , Zoya stood up and hug bittu who hug her back and then she walk out of room with Sabina.
Phupho hug Zoya giving her blessings and kissing her hand 😊 phupho kids too arrive and they are prying for Zoya's happiness,  with everyone blessings and seeing their smiling faces Zoya set in car hoping for this marriage to work ..

At court:-
Aditya arrived with his friend Prithvi and waiting for zoya to come fast . He is wearing an blue/gray suit pant looking super handsome 😘 Vikrant also came to court but as usual he isn't interested in this marriage drama.
Aditya kept checking his watch when Prithvi said  " calm down bhai traffic hoga raste mein isliye late ho gaye hongy ( calm down brother cause of traffic maybe they stuck)"  Adi take a deep breath just then car honk sound heard and they arrive, Adi release the breath he's been holding and rush towards their with Prithvi following him .
Adi open Zoya's side door get to see his angel in red dress ❤️ he forward his hand to help her get out of car thinking in mind she might not accept it but she grab his hand and step out with his help , once she out of car their eyes met and Aditya fell in love with her all over again ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next part coming Friday