Awkward...

Next morning

Zoya open her eyes and starch her arms looking at Adi who seems to be in deep sleep , she rose up from bed checking time and thankfully it's 4:00 am in morning so she go to his attached bathroom to get ready for prayers .
Adi open his eyes smiling slowly as he love watching every moment of her but sadly he has to sleep now cause if she saw him again gawking at her she'll surely made a frown face so he close his eyes to let the sleep consume him .

Zoya take a quick bath and get ready wearing a light yellowish suit swalar which as embroidery all over it  , she come out of bathroom taking out her prayer mat and start looking for a clean spot in this room , through the room is fully clean and spotless but as there are some rose petals spread on floor she decide to clean the room first . She start looking for a cloth to clean floor as from where she get broom in early morning when Adi get up from sofa and say to her  ' tumhe room saaf karne ki zaroort nahi hai mere room ke side mein ek chota room hai maine woh saaf kara diya hai tumhre prayers karne ke liye( you don't have to clean this room as I already cleaned the  small room beside this one for your prayers thing)' .

Zoya jerked suddenly hearing his voice and face him , what the heck she thought he is asleep but now it's seems like he must have bluffed her and stare at her whole night creepy or Roma——-no ....no it's creepy.  She looking at him with little bit open mouth and Adi span his fingers in front of her face to grab her attention.

Zoya blinked twice and say gulping her silva  ' hume kamre ki zaroort nahi hum ek kone mein namaz padh lengy( I don't need a separate room I can do namaz in a corner of this room)' .

Adi say with serious face ' pata hai par yeh—-yeh kamra kissi bhi tarha ki prayer karne ke layak nahi hai . Tum dusre karme mein hi prayers karo( I know but this——-this room is not worthy space to do any kind of prayer. You take other room for praying)' .

Zoya didn't really understand what he is trying to say and why this room is not worthy for praying and other one is so good for the same but she didn't argue on it and open the door to get to other small room he is referring to .
She open the door of the room she's been send to and see the room is fully cleaned , carpet is set on floor and this room has a huge roof to floor window which give a full view of sunrise when sun rose . He done that all for her ! What could be better then starting a day after praying wow .  Adi stood at door frame and say  ' set this room however you want . I cleaned every corner of it but if you want changes then I'll can do that too' .  She without turning her head in his direction nodded in no and Adi left to his room and she start doing prayer thanking Allah ji for what he has given to her till now ..

After prayer Zoya come down towards kitchen hoping to get some tea as she can go through a day empty stomach but can't without a cup of tea  , she enter in kitchen and find Sarita setting breakfast in tray .  Sarita smile at her and say in soft voice  ' good morning zoya beta'
Zoya return her a small smile and say  ' good morning ammi ji I mean——'  she stop after saying her ammi ji  by mistake and thought she should call her aunty or mam but Sarita smile and say  ' arre Zoya tum mujhe ammi ji bhi kah sakti ho ya jo tumhra maan kare mujhe accha lagega( zoya you can call me ammi ji or whatever you wanna call I feel good with ammi ji)' .
Zoya smile and Sarita offer her cup of tea asking her  ' nashte mein kya logi aloo ke paranthe ye omelette ya kuch aur?( what you'll take in breakfast aloo parantha, omelette or anything else?)' .
Zoya take cup and say shaking her head slowly ' kuch nahi bas chai aur main help karti hoon aapki yeh breakfast bahar le jati hoon aur baaki ke kaam bhi kar deti hoon aap bata dijye ( nothing just tea and I'll take this breakfast tray to dining table and help in all other work please tell me what to do and from where should I start)' .

Sarita put tray on kitchen counter and give her omelette toast in plate say ' tumhe koi kaam nahi karna kam se kam aaj toh bilkul bhi nahi . Aaj tumhra pehla din hai iss ghar mein aur main chahti hoon tum achhe se iss din ko spend karo , saari zindagi toh kaam aur dusri tensions mein nikal jati hai ye hi toh din hai aaram karne ke . Pehle breakfast karo aur phir tumhe pagphere ke liye bhi jana hai na apne ghar toh khali pet nahi jana( you don't have to do any work at least not today. Today is your first day in this house and I want you spend this day with ease and not working around , after some time life get lost in working and in other tensions these are the days to relax and enjoy life . First you do breakfast and then you'll be leaving for your pagphera ritual so don't leave house empty stomach)' .
Okay first Zoya is amazed or well confused by Aditya's sir behaviour and now his mother too is too sweet . Is she trapped in her dreamland or is in some parallel universe ?  She smiled at her and take plate of breakfast from her hand but what made her happy is they letting her go to her house on first day through for a ritual but still she really want to meet her family again .  Sarita say to her  ' arre haan maine kal nahi bataya tumhe woh Sabina ji kah rahi thi ki pehle din nashte ladki ke ghar se aata hai par maine socha ki jab tumhe pagphere ke liye jana hai toh nashta woh kal khud le aaye yaha tumhre saath issi bahane sab mil bhi lengy tum unhe baata dena thik hai( oh yeah I forgot to tell you last night that Sabina ji told me that bride family send breakfast for groom family I thought you have to go for pagphere so they come tomorrow with you for breakfast all get together over it okay na)' . 
Zoya nodded and Sarita take breakfast to dining table , she come back and just then Adi too enter in kitchen by mistake both collide but strangely Sarita jerked at this in fear as if he burn her by just standing beside her .  Zoya look at both of them confused as no normal mother son reacted this way .  Sarita and Adi look each other for slight second and then Sarita rash towards gas counter in kitchen and Adi walk back not entering in kitchen . Zoya feels a awkward tension between these two but what possibly wrong with them ?