And here start the trouble ..

Continuing from previous part:-

Zoya's anger increasing with each passing minute and so does her doubts on Aditya. Like if he just wants to continue his affairs why he got married to her in first place heck the way he hurried all rituals she started to think he love her but no he being the f#ckboy marry her but someone said it right 'chor chori se jaye par sina zori se na jaye(the thief should not go by stealing)' and this saying seems to be true in his case , if he is genuinely in love with her just like he tell through his filmy lines then why he's cheating on her .

Zoya thinking about this but her eyes land on Mrs. Kapoor who now flirting with some other man what a cheap woman but maybe she's doing same thing with Aditya too ! Throwing herself on him while he just staying away from her ... yeah it can be true but again he can just deny her why not he denying her agggghhhhhrrr  to many doubts.  She take a deep breath and decided what to do  , Sabina ask her what happened but she say that it's just tiredness and shrug off this topic. After dinner many guests take leave and thus Adiya too decided to call it night , Zoya bid bye to her family through she don't want to go to his house and just go back to her small world with her family but she has to be mature now and face her problems  so with half heart she set in car with Aditya and he start car ready to leave but his phone buzzed and here start the trouble...

A very short one but next part coming very soon 👍