Marriage Proposal!!

Continuing from previous part

Zoya reached her home safely with mind flooded only thoughts of her 'sir' like how he didn't even show up for once when just last night he completely warned her that he make sure of this or he make sure of that but today all his threats proved pure lame , maybe she made up her mind highly regarding him ., he is just another man who can bark only hmmmm but all is well and it ended on a normal note . She open her house door and just then aahil come out in hurry , his shoulder collide with her when he is coming out of house utter a quick small  " sorry aapi " and sit on his bike starting it ., Zoya with frown eyebrows ask him " aahil kanha jaa rahe ho itni jaldi mein?(aahil where are you going in so much hurry?) "  but he replied " aapi aake baat karta hoon abhi jaana zarori hai ok bye(aapi I'll talk with you later right now I have to go urgently ok bye)" saying this he start his bike and go didn't let zoya to complete her sentence , she breath out and head in her house where she find jaavida sitting on sofa in front of t.v. sewing some clothes she try to stood up seeing her aapi to get her water and chai/snacks but zoya say with short smile " nahi bittu abhi kuch nahi chahiye tu aaram kare aur ammi abbu kanha hain?(no bittu I don't want anything for now you take rest and where is ammi abbu ?)" . Jaavida say " ammi abbu phupho ko chodne gaye hain unke ghar shaam tak hi aaynge aur aahil toh race ke ghode ki tarha kissi kaam se gaya hai toh woh bhi shayad shaam tak hi aaye(ammi abbu went with phupho to her house so they'll return till evening and aahil went like race horse to somewhere so he too probably return till evening)" she shrugge her shoulder saying this and tapped on sofa near her towards looking at her aapi so that she can sit there which zoya do after locking house door from inside and sat down on sofa , jaavida is watching jab we met on t.v. and right now geet(kareena) hugging aditya(shahid kapoor) in hotel room is shown where for first time geet felt attracted towards him ., through the scene is normal romantic one and zoya saw this movie before too but for an unknown reason zoya's eyes stuck on screen and the only person comes in her mind is her Aditya sir , they kinda of share these close proximity moments in past four months which shoke zoya's soul and kinda of bring change of heart feeling in her . Gosh what is this ? It's not even an hour went leaving his company but she is feeling like she ripped his heart out or something! Like she herself can't explain her own soul now why she left that job ., she isn't understanding what she is missing right now her independence? Her office friend reema and the atmosphere of office ? Or him ?

Later in evening aahil come home soaked in rain water but something is off with him 🤔 his eyes are red and swell , jaavida asked him to have dinner but he quietly deny it and say that he had an early meeting so he is going to sleep and go in his room . Zoya and jaavida look at each other but jaavida say he might not be hungry and he'll eat if needed so aapi don't stress on which zoya nodded and they are return to their work .

Two days passed after zoya leave her job and till now no problem happened, zoya too start looking for job in other companies and hopefully in government field.  Aahil left for his office who apologise to her after that night and trying to find new job for her if only she wants to do job , abbu left for masjid and ammi with bittu washing clothes while she is drying clothes near front door when a man come on cycle in front of their house and say  " Is Miss Zoya live here ?"  Zoya reply in yes and he gave her a letter saying it's from Puri & Co. and left from there , zoya open the letter and shocked to see an notice that she had to give Mr. Puri 5 lakhs for breaking her working contract and leaking important information to other company 😨😵 she in anger try to call Mr. Puri but before it Aditya call her and she pick up in range questioning him " what is this Mr. Puri you falsely accused me and send me this notice for wh--" but she got interrupted when his voice came from other side say  " Miss Zoya all your queries will be cleared on Saturday you have to come office for final signature on some papers and mind you if you didn't come then I'll send police to your house so be on time " saying this he cut call leaving no room for arguments ....

Saturday morning

Aditya waiting in his cabin with his signature calm face mask on which is hiding many secrets behind it , he check time on his wrist watch thinking where she is he told her to be here on time but .......but just then glass door of his cabin entering inside she threw  the notice on his table and ask what he wants and if he didn't stop then she file complaint against him hoping he won't start his love jaap but he stood up and come face to face with her say  " I told you na I won't let you go out of my life" saying so he put his pam behind her head on which she let out a scream but he put druged handkerchief on her mouth and she faint.....

Zoya woke up with a massive headache and find herself in an unknown room , she sit straight on bed she is laying on and found none other then Aditya Puri sitting in chair near bed with very serious face 😐 she suspect what any girl suspect would happen with her and disgust with helplessness covered her face 😢😢😢😖😖

What you guys think happened with zoya ??

Love and lots of hugs to my beloved sisters tendtepushpa chandrasejar Kavitapu lucky_lakshmi 😍😍😍🌷🌷🌷❤❤❤❤❤❤ and so sorry I'll not able to reply to your lovely comments 😢😢😢

Next part this Friday 🙂🙂