Thinking about past

Continuing from previous part 🙂

Aditya come to his room tired . No not becoz of the beating session he gave to those fu**ers but becoz of remembering past . He is tired now going through all those painful memories again & again , no matter how much he try one thing or another bring back those scenes in his mind which made him what he is today .. He sigh a heavy breath closing his room door wanting to be lost in his small personal corner , this place means this house is not his but his father Vikrant Puri who is a bossy father and a opportunist person but his this side is only known by Aditya and two more people . Aditya start unbuttoning his coat while this whole one or two seconds Sarita's(his stepmother) face kept coming in front of his eyes how scared she look whenever she see him even after 10 years . Life was something else for aditya 10 years ago , he was broken and lost back then but why not he'll be miserable ? The situations he had gone through were never easy . Thinking about past he remove his slightly blood stained shirt too cause of which old belt beaten marks shown on his back , beating surely got healed in these years but marks will stay forever.  He sigh take a towel heading to his bathroom for a cold shower , he hit shower while closing his eyes under cold water to get some kind of relife but his mind is filled with flashes of past where he pushed on bed while one man in front of his eyes unbluck his belt removing it and .........
Aditya open his eyes being restless , he turn off the shower drying himself off and  changing into his home clothes but ease is far away from him, zoya's face come into his mind and of course today's every incident , it's so strange how her mere thought bring calmness to him . Before he met her his days went in work and thinking about past and nights with different ladies from this high class society who ask him out to get rid of their loneliness for which he proved to be an perfect distraction.  He not even once enjoy any of make out sessions with anyone coz he never felt anything for anyone in those days even those ladies too never feel anything for him he knows but those times given him title of a rich arrogant fuckboy , things change from the time he start understand zoya ., her fears her problems and her loyalty with the addition of innocence made him realize that for the first time in his life he feel for someone , he feel the earge to protect her whenever anyone try to make fun of her or mock her , he felt anger if someone try to touch her or come close to her other then him of course . If that's not love then what is ? Sure he don't have degrees in realization of love or something but he feel the same urgency to be with her he felt years ago .

Aditya set on his bed when phone chimed notifying him of message arrive , he check it and find message from one of those old friends of his to spend night but he ignore it as now he can't do it anymore nor he is in need of it , the only thing he wants is to be with zoya to feel somewhat calmness and if for that he need to merry her then he do it for sure ...