Mere humsafar...

Continuing from previous part

Zoya kept thinking about what aahil said about love and care . In her first marriage she wanted these two things the most from wassim but didn't get it but Aditya giving her these with respect and scape to adjust in his life which is a lot according to her . Sure there are some suspicions regarding his behaviour with his parents and she practically know nothing about his past but is it worth it to know? He didn't asked her weather she still into his ex or not than why she having these negative thoughts in her mind !

'I won't touch without your consent. I can wait for you' what he said on their wedding night rang in her head and his promise that he'll respect her choice melted her heart in that particular moment. Anyone in her place thought that she's is taking too long to except this happiness but is she ? Yes a person needs to move on from their past but it's not like that past just magically erased from ones life without leaving a print behind! Not just love and respect but she lost her three babies in past too and planning a good future with Aditya will be super tough at this point.

Her phone buzzed and a message from Aditya came in it , she pick it up and see his message which says 'good night wifey' yep a simple ' good night wifey' but a smile appears on her face reading this not so fancy message of his . What he is doing with her? He should've been this gentleman in this marriage . now how will she resist to fall for him ? ( then don't 😁😁ps:-author's thought)
Her cheeks now have a hint of blush and her heartbeats are racing like crazy by this small message . Her mind get some kind of relief after getting this message as if he somehow know that she is in deep thoughts and want a distraction from all of these serious issues .  She start typing and end up writing ' gn my dear hubby' ... wait  dear hubby !! She just call him dear .... oh no what now he'll surely make fun of her , thinking this she throw her phone on bed like a teenager who got so shy and shook her head while smiling... yes smiling this stupid smile not leaving her face godddddd what !!!

Her phone again buzzed but she didn't look at it and hide in her blanket as if he is looking at her with his intense eyes ...

Next morning

Zoya's cheeks are still little bit pink thinking about him .... Aditya.... Gosh even his name brings blush on her face .. 
Just two days ago she's uncertain about him and now blushing remembering him like a magic. Can it happen! Can someone fall in love in one day !!

Just then Aditya come in their house and their eyes met ( mere humsafar mere humnava mere paas aa mere pass aa..
hume saath chalna hai umar bhar mere pass aa mere pass aa mere pass aa) as their eyes not leaving from each other...