Just like that ..

Continuing from previous part:-

Zoya thinking about Aditya and what he go through from his childhood. It was so difficult for her to control herself in front of him last night when he told her his truth , she was on verge of breaking  but she had to compose herself for him .
His continuous tears paining her heart and most painful thing is that she can't do anything for him just to save her dignity.  She wants to do something for him anything which give him peace but what ! What she can do! He told her to stay away from mansion and that a####le chirag and she promised him too but fear in her heart is increasing every minute , he had breakdown last night and now he send her here who'll look after him now !

Thinking all this her fingers touch the pendant in her neck and her eyes fell on it as the memory of that day comes in her mind how happy he looked that time when she told him to tie it .  A smile came her lips remembering about that moment  she pick up her phone and dial his number just after one ring he pick up the call and ask in little nervous tone  'kya hua tum thik toh ho ?(what happened are you alright?)' .

'Main thik kaise ho sakti hoon ! Shaadi ko ek mahina bhi nahi hua aur hume alag-alag rahna pad raha hai(how I'll be fine ! It's not even a month of our marriage and we have to live separately)'  she say .

He smile lowly and promise  'bas kuch din aur phir toh hum umar bhar saath rahenge(just few more days after that we'll be together for rest of our lives)' .

Zoya's eyes shine hearing this she loves to hear this again and again but just to tease him she ask  'par tab tak kya akhir mera bhi maan tha ki main apke saath ghumne ka time spend karne ka lekin ab toh hum dur-dur hain(but what I do till then! I so wanted to go on date with you spend time with you but how's that gonna happen when we are away from each other)' .

Aditya's eyes shine hearing this and he say 'hmmm ab yeh toh bahut badi problem hai par I think mere pass iska solution hain(hmmm this is indeed a very big problem but I think I have a solution for it)' he cut the call confusing Zoya as she look at the phone screen pouting slightly not understanding why he suddenly ended the call maybe—maybe that **ker chirag come there that's why ! She put her phone beside her on bed closing her eyes as she couldn't sleep in night properly , five minutes passed and she's start getting some sleep when her phone start ringing picking it up she saw the caller name and it's Aditya she immediately pick up call 'hello' .

'Open your room window' he say she quickly jump off the bed to open and there he stood holding a red rose in his hand giving a small smile to her .

Zoya with amazed eyes look at him and ask 'aap yeh—(you here—-)' but interpreted by Adi 'tumne kaha tha na ke tumhen mere saath time spend karna tha toh(you said it right you want to spend time with me so)' .
She laugh slowly hearing it but looking at his adoring eyes and the way he is waiting for her to spend time like a kid who is in love do want time and affection she loves it taking rose from his hand she say 'toh yeh humari official date hai(so this is going to be our official date)' .

'Haan aur main apni puri koshish karunga isse ek best date banane ki(yes and I try my best to make it the best date for you)' he say like a innocent boy .

She smile and take her dupatta ready to go with him .

They inform her family that they are going for some office work and left like they are some secret college couple secretly going on date ..

Sitting in car he ask her 'so where you gonna go ?'

'Surprise me' she say winking at him.

He smile more starting his car ......

Adiya had lot of fun and romantic day together (ps :- plz imagine a romantic fun filled date scene as I'm suck at writing date scenes 🙃in night they  sat to see stars through they attempting to do so but time to time they are glancing at each other .

'Toh I hope ki tumhein mere saath time spend karna acha laga ho(so I hope you liked spending time with me)'  Adi say breaking the comfy silence between them .

'Waise yeh meri pehli official date thi aur best bhi(well this is first official date and the best one too)'  Zoya reply with shyness.

Through he didn't thought it was her first date earlier but listening it from her he feels more happy  hint of blush appear on his face making him look more innocent and boyish . Zoya notice it and smile she never knew before she had such effect on him this is just so cute  their eyes again met to each other and  she ask  'aap ko kaise ehesaas hua ki aap ko mujhse pyaar hai ?(how you fall in love with me ?)'

He didn't expect her to ask this  'pata nahi kaise describe karun(I don't know how describe it)' .

She held his hand saying  'bataye na please(please tell me)' .
He look down at their join hands say  'bas ek pal mein mujhe tumse pyar ho gaya jaise magic(in one moment I fell in love with you like magic)' .

She is didn't understand it clearly  'matlab kaise jab maine join kiya tha tab 2-3 mahinon tak humare beech koi interaction nahi huyi humne kabhi ek saath kaam bhi nahi kiya tha bas apne mujhe vishal se bachaya tha uske baad bhi humari jayda baat nahi huyi toh phir !(means how ! When I join office we didn't have any interaction for 2-3 months we didn't even work together when you saved me from vishal even after that we didn't talked with each other much than how !)'  she is impatient to know it cause she don't understand out of all there ladies around him how he fell in love with her !

'Tumhein shayad yaad nahi hoga par vishal wali baat ke baad jab maine tumhein ek din salary sheets discuss karne bulaya tha aur galti se peon se mere haath par chai girne wali thi tab tumne achaanak se mere haath par apna haath rakha tha mera haath jalne se bachaya tha woh tha wo ek pal jab mujhe tumse pyaar hua tha(you may not remember it but after that vishal's  incident when I called you to discuss salary slips and by mistake peon spilled tea on my hand but you suddenly put your hand over mine saving my hand from burning that was the moment that one moment I fell in love with you)'  he tell her remembering that first touch of love .

'Bas aise hi apko mujhse pyaar ho gaya!(just like that you realise you are in love with me !)'  she ask .

'Haan aise hi mujhe tumse pyar ho gaya wo pal bahut khaas tha mere liye kyunki pehli bar kissi ne mujhe bachane ke liye haath badhaya tha woh bhi bina badle mein kuch manage ya chahe jo mere liye kabhi kissi ne nahi kiya woh tumne kiya aur bas mujhe pyaar ho gaya tumse(yes just like that I fell in love with you that moment was so special for me cause first time someone forward their hand to protect me in that moment without showing off and without asking me something in return what no one else do you done it for me and just like that I fell in love)'  he say with some tears in his eyes but this time his tears showing his happiness.

Zoya is touched by his confession and hug him tightly with some happy tears rolling down on her cheeks  'I love you' .
He hugs her back with same intensity saying  'I love you too' ..