Stuck with him...

Continuing from previous part

Zoya wear her light purple and sky blue colour salwar kameez for biding her job last time bye 👋 well she'll leave this job and find a new one but while planning all this she remembers last time she try to find herself new job and what her "sir" done
Flashback:-
" Zoya come to office old record room to attend this important call as by now she very well know that some of her colleagues are spying on her and gave those reports to Aditya sir and if he'll come to know about this then he'll surely frame her in some fake case coz till now he isn't succeed in beding her nor she fall for his charms so yeah he definitely try to destroy her life for his so-called ego , she pick the call in hurry before it got cut again coz it's not a ordinary call but an interview call in MTNL for phone operator . She pick it and start conversation/confirmation interview , she start giving her verbal cv and other details regarding job requirements, she is about to get an final interview date and time when her phone got snatched from her hand she with irritation and anger look at the person who dare to behave her like this and ahhhh it's none other then her "Aditya sir"  she look at him with visible anger in her big almond shaped light brown eyes and held her hand out asking for her phone but instead of giving her phone back Aditya put it near his right ear and say to the interviewer on other side " I'm sorry mam but Miss. Zoya doesn't need your job as she got much better job in HSBC bank thank you for giving her your time you can cut off her name from your list of candidates have a nice day ahead" saying so he cut the call while Zoya snatch her phone from his trying to redial to interviewer but Aditya held her hand an pin her with wall behind her , in fear of what might he do phone slipped from zoya's hand and she look straight into his dark brown orbs with slightly apart lips 👄 Aditya once again lost in her and his eyes fell on her light pink colour lips and how they are slightly tumbling on the feel of his breath falling on it ❤️ Zoya seems to lost in his aura that she isn't able to find her own voice nor strength to push him away from her body , call it filmy but right now she is feeling trapped in his demanding gaze and sensual breathes falling on her skin sending some unspeakable sensation in her heart and mind and goosebumps all over her body . This aura of him making things harder for her , because of the tension and proximity she felt in her heart whenever he is close to her even on ten feet's is making her wander that why him ? Why his presence affect her this much ? She never felt like this before in entire time she spend with wassim then why his mere appearance send these screaming sensations in her body ? Is she unknowingly attracted to him or maybe .... no....no it's not that no never . She somehow utter with shaky voice " s—sir leave me please and you cannot snatch my phone like this from me I'm on a very important call which you just cut—" but Aditya interrupt her saying  " yeah important call you are planning to leave this job and except me to not do anything about it ! Come on Zoya I never let you leave this company and if you somehow managed to get out of this job which is next to impossible then I'll abduct you from your home and I'll —"  but this time Zoya cut him off making a disgusting expression hearing 'abduct' word from his mouth say " and ruin my life by forcing yourself on me right"  , Aditya nodes in no and cup her left cheek say " I'll never force myself on you zoya . I love you and I'm willing to wait for you to love me back but I'll never let you go away from me too , I lost many things cause of not trying and you are the one who told me to not afraid of trying then how can I go oppose from your words Zoya ?   You cannot not imagine how difficult is for me to not claim your lips right here and our closeness awaking desires in my heart to kiss you senselessly" he say this creasing her cheek and near lips with his thumb making her breath heavily casting some kinda of magic on her making her weak in her knees , through she never admits it out loud nor to herself but if he kiss her right now she'll might gave in his madness but he say " but I want our first kiss to be special and memorable for both of us and—and definitely not in old record room under spiders web so I skip this opportunity here . Just remember I never let you go" and with that he left from there leaving Zoya confused on her own heart and it's desires......