Haldi+Mehandi 💕

As the night arrive zoya folding well basically packing some of her clothes to take with her in new house . Bittu come in room with coffee and some tea party kinda small sandwiches frown in confusion seeing her aapi small suitcase, the way she is she straight away bombard her with question " kya kar rahi hain aap aapi ?(what are you doing aapi?)" .
Zoya zipped up her suitcase say " thode kapde pack kar rahi thi , ab shaadi ki bhagm-bhag mein time nahi milaga toh abhi pack kar liye maine kapde (I'm packing some of my clothes, in marriage chaos I don't get time for it so I done it now only)" .
Bittu smile ear to ear landing on bed with tray in her hand say " oh acha maine socha ki kanhi aap suitcase isliye pack kar rahi hai kyunki Aditya bhai ne aapko filmy style mein bhaga le jana ka plan kar liya hai ab hehe main bhi na (oh that then it's good I thought seeing you with suitcase that Aditya bhai now decide to ran away with you in filmy style hehe I'm so mad )" .

Zoya give her a look of like seriously but smile wholeheartedly seeing her innocent face and sit with her on bed taking her share of sandwich, bittu too munch sandwich and ask her " aapi ek baat samjh nahi aayi yeh Aditya bhai ammi unse sidhe baat kyun nahi karti ?( aapi I don't understand one thing why Aditya bhai mother doesn't talk with him directly?)"
Zoya sip on her coffee asking " matalb? Maine notice nahi kiya! ( meaning ? I didn't notice!)" .
Bittu gulp down the food in her mouth " arre matalb poore function ke time woh khush toh thi par Aditya bhai ke dekhte hi unki taraf woh uncomfortable si ho jaa rahi thi aur woh haar bhi unhone yaha room mein aa kar diya ( meaning in whole engagement function she looked happy but whenever aditya bhai look in her way she seems uncomfortable in that moment and she gave you that jewellery piece in here)" .
Zoya shrug her shoulders replying " pata nahi par ho sakta hai woh log abhi tak iss rishtye ke liye na mane ho ! Jo bhi ho ab maine sab Allah ke uper chod diya hai woh hi meri madat karengy unke ghar mein ( don't know but maybe they still doesn't like this proposal! Whatever it is I leave everything on Allah only Allah help me in their house)" .
Bittu nodded but adds " Allah ke saath  mujhe aditya bhai par bhi bharosa hai ki woh aapko har mushkil se bacha leingy .( With Allah I have faith on aditya bhai regarding your safety that he'll save you from every problem)" .
Zoya blink her eyes like a scared kid " haan thik hai par bittu tum .... tum aditya sir ko bhai mat bola karo jiju bola karo woh punjabi hai na toh iss liye ( yeah right but bittu you...you don't refer aditya sir as bhai just call him jiju coz they are punjabi na)" . Bittu nodded and start showing her mehndi designs in phone so that she can choose one as in morning right after haldi mehndi wali will come , they see some of pictures and then after 10 minutes both of them choose the final design

It's not much but not less plus it dry soon 😁After this bittu slept doing her midnight prayers but Zoya kept looking at moon from her room window thinking what bittu said about Aditya and his ammi and about when exactly he fall for her that he is...

After this bittu slept doing her midnight prayers but Zoya kept looking at moon from her room window thinking what bittu said about Aditya and his ammi and about when exactly he fall for her that he is ready to fight with his own family for her . The emotion she saw in his eyes can't be called as just a mere lust but again it won't matter after some months of marriage cause he too get bored of her soon they well he get over with it ., if she has anything special in her then no other woman can break her and wassim's marriage besides men are like this every year they change their crush. She is thinking about this when Afzal knocks on door she look towards him asking " abbu aap itni raat mein jaag rahe hain ! ( abbu you are still up !)" .

Afzal tell her to come in main hall and sit on sofa , zoya sit in front of Afzal confused what he want to ask at this time of night .
Afzal say with little worry in his voice " zoya beta woh darsa main  tumse maafi magna chaahta hoon ki main tumhre liye kuch nahi kar saka iss baar bhi , Maine sunni thi tumhri aur Sabina ki baatien ke tum yeh shaadi majboori mein kar rahi ho aur main ek aisa baap hoon jo pata hote huye bhi tumhri majboori dur nahi kar sakta bas apni izzat ke liye (Zoya beta actually I want to apologise to you that again I failed you and can't do anything for you , I heard your and Sabina's talks that you are marrying him in pressure and I'm that father who can't do anything even after knowing this just because of my reputation)" while saying this Afzal has some tears in his eyes but he is controlling himself very well to not cry in front of her as it make her more weak .
But Zoya's tears betrayed her and roll down on her cheeks when she say " abbu main aapko maaf nahi kar sakti kyunki aapki koi galti nahi hai aur na hi main iss shaadi se ab dukhi hoon haan main thoda soch rahi thi ki agar meri pehli shaadi na tooti toh shayad par jo hona tha ho gaya main apni aane wali zindagi ke liye bahut khush hoon aur ek aur baat abbu aap yeh kabhi mat sochiye ki aap majboor baap hain balki aap iss duniya ke sabse aache abbu hain aur main Allah ka shukar adda karti hoon ki aap mere waalid hain abbu (abbu I won't forgive you because you haven't done anything wrong and I'm not unhappy with this marriage abbu , yeah in that little moment I was thinking that if my first marriage didn't break then things might be different but what's meant to be done is done now I'm happy thinking about my new marriage and life and one more thing abbu don't ever think that you are a bound father in fact you are the best abbu in this whole world and I thank Allah that Allah made you my father)" . Afzal smile a little and patted her head giving her his blessings....

Haldi Mehndi day 😍

House is decorated with flowers and neighbor hood ladies with some relatives came to put haldi on to be bride 👰
Zoya is looking breathtaking as always in her haldi out fit with smile on her face , haldi is making her glow more but most importantly her family is enjoying the happiness, yes even Aahil is genuinely happy for her aapi that finally she is getting what she deserves , he has his phone in hand telling everyone that he is clicking photos of the house and then after take photos of venue but he is video calling someone 😶😶

All the ladies applying haldi on zoya , some giving blessings with smile whether some doing hushing talks but two specific set of eyes looking at Zoya from her room window as the set up haldi is set in her room door way area .
Soon haldi rasam is done and all ladies are going to wash their hands and then sit in the mini tent placed in front of house for food and all ., Zoya got up to take bath as mehndi wali is arrived so she close her room door to take out her clothes before going in bathroom as the dress is super expensive and later she don't want to hear Aditya sir taunts that she ruin it 🙄 she look the door from inside and is about to take of her dress when she saw window is left open, she huff and walk up to close it when Aditya come out from the side of wall saying a quick " Hi achi lag rahi ho (hi looking nice)" .
Zoya is shock and amused seeing him here but she quickly pull out the window curtain to make a thin barrier between him and her saying in hushed but annoyed voice " aap ... aap bhi na ek din ka bhi sabar nahi hua aapse ( you ... you na uff don't have patience for even one day )" .
Aditya smirk say " ek minute ka bhi nahi ho raha hai tum ek din ki baat kar rahi ho khair yeh batao ki bacho ki tarh chup kyun rahi ho mujhse?( I can't even have patience for one minute and you are talking of one day , leave that tell me why are you hiding like a kid from me ?)"
Zoya huff say " woh nikaha se pehle dulha dulhan ek doosre ko nahi dekhte warna Noor kam pad jata hai ( ummm actually before marriage groom and bride shouldn't see each other else glow and youth on both faces fade away )" she bit in lower lip in nervousness thinking if somebody see him outside her room window but Aditya's heartbeats raises on her this action 💗💗
He raise his hand getting it inside the bar space of window on which Zoya thought he move back the curtain to tease her more but he slowly held her hand softly say looking directly in her eyes through the semi thin curtain cloth " meri zindagi ka Noor toh tum hi ho toh tumhra Noor kabhi kam nahi hoga, yeh jo tumhri aankhien hain inn mein meri poori duniya hai ( you are my life's glow it's youth so your glow won't fade away, your eyes has my whole world)" saying this he rub some haldi on her hand marking her his in his own way .
Zoya is left speechless and lost in his dark orbs rooted on her place watching him going away ❤️ for now ❤️

A knock on door bring her back to her senses and she voice out that she come in five minutes running to bathroom to take bath but she rub the place with her thumb where he apply haldi and unknowingly smile appear on her face 🥰

Later her mehndi is done and Zoya thinking about him and only him his voice , his touch , his eyes ❤️❤️
Surprisingly now she is somewhere excited for the morning a little though but it's a good start ...