Chapter 55*

*Leah's PoV:*

I stared up at him his eyes flooded with tears. He looked confused yet surprised. Nervous yet excited.
I found myself starting to smile and so did Harry.

My lips trembled and I took a deep breath.
"I love you, Harry," I smiled widely when I saw his face light up.

"I- I love you too," He laughed breathlessly and enveloped me in his arms longingly, burying his head into my neck before lifting from the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let loose of my teard.

"I'm so sorry, Harry," I sobbed, "I know what you did now and- and I just,"

"It's ok, it's ok," He chuckled putting me down on the ground. "I forgive you."
His hand caressed my face delicately and his touch sent tingles throughout my body.

I missed his eyes. His piercing forest green eyes. I missed the dimples. His dimples that only ever appeared when he gave a smile he really meant. I missed his curls. The curls that were so soft and bouncy, resting just above his shoulders.
I missed his lips. His heart-shaped, plump and pink lips that could melt away everything with just one kiss.

After catching myself staring at him for probably too long, I held my hand up to his face.
"I missed you so much," I breathed, realising how close to his face I was. "I'm sorry,"

"I missed you too," He whispered back, inching closer to my face. "So much,"
Then after moving that little bit closer our lips connected for the first time in probably nearly a month. The kiss was controlled and slow ... at first.
We were both so touch starved it didn't take long to escalate.
When Harry realised we were still at the front door he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Walking inside the house he slammed the door with his foot still kissing me, he walked quickly over to the kitchen and sat me on the counter.

"Do you want to, " he muttered almost completely out of breath.

"Shh, " I hushed and nodded kissing him again, pulling his button-down up from his belt, lifting it over his head and chucking it to the side.
His lips latched to the base of my neck and my head fell back in immediate pleasure. I felt a cold pair of hands snake up my back and unclothe my torso while doing so.

I pulled away for a minute, staring at Harry, catching my breath and wondering if me being here is right.

I thought Harry would be the man I'd marry.

Come talk to me when you have a better excuse for killing my best friend.

So many memories came flooding back to me and started to feel a bit dizzy. The good and bad things I'd said.

"Are you alright, Leah, " Harry asked, taking my hands into his.

"Yeah, " I replied, making eye contact again. "Yeah,"
His lowered his head to reconnect with my lips softly before building up the kiss again. My hands glid over his inked skin until they reached his belt. I smirked over his lips and unbuckled it slowly to tease him.

"Don't be a tease, " He growled, tightening his grasp around my lower back. I raised my eyebrows a little and continued to be knobhead to see what he'd do.

Harry pulled me from the counter and turned me around before pushing me against it.

"I told you to stop," He whispered after moving my hair away to the other shoulder. His hot breath washed over my skin and his teeth tugged on my earlobe. The palm of his hands covered close to the entirety of my arse cheek and groped it roughly.
I bit my lip suppressing noise.
Then his hand pulled down the waistband of my jeans until they fell to my knees; sliding two fingers into my underwear.