Chapter 63*

*Harry's PoV:*

I tapped against the steering wheel as I drove closer to the studio. My nerves soon grew on me; I know I need this job, for Leah and my baby so I can't go without doing my best. Neither of us wants to live off of my mum's will and the little income Leah has for maternity.
Yeah, the job isn't anything amazing or special we both know that it'll keep us above ground.

Pulling up to the brick building, I stayed sitting for a while; again doing some thinking... about Leah - again. The whole fiancé thing had a settling ring to it and I really like the thought of marrying her. She's genuinely the love of my life... cheesy I know but the lass is going to be the mother of my child and hopefully my wife one day; the only way that would be possible is if I proposed.
My gut wrenched at the possibility of her declining my proposal but to be honest I think it's inevitable at this point. We've had fallouts, just like everyone else does granted no everyone's is about murder but we still ended up together after it all.

It went tits up with the whole Oliver thing... and yes it was sort of my fault but no one can tell me it wasn't hers either. She was the one that left but I was a fucking mess without her there. Not knowing where she was. Or what could've happened to her when she left. I feel maybe I should bring it up at some point but we're in a good place right now and I shouldn't ruin that because of something we've already cleared up.

I clambered out of the car and shoved my keys into my back pocket after locking it then continued to stride towards the building. Soon I was greeted by a petite female, around Leah's height, she gave me a small smile but her eyes seemed to widen as she scanned me with them eagerly. With a little scoff, I managed to bring her back to reality.

"Right this way, Sir," She grinned and led me down the narrow hallways of the studio.

There were rooms full to the brim with instruments and microphones. From ukuleles to huge grand pianos. My lips tugged to a fascinated grin.

"You like it?" The woman laughed. I coughed and stood up straighter.

"Oh, yeah," I answered, refusing eye contact.

We soon entered a soundproof room with a few other members of staff, thankfully.

"Harry is it?" One asked.

"Yeah,"
I held out my hand and he shook it, with a friendly manner.

"Pleased to meet you, mate. My name is Shaun and I'll take your interview today. Just a couple of questions, it won't take two minutes,"

"Ok, great,"
I seemed to really like his vibe and took a seat in front of him, nearly all of my nerves had drifted. It was just that little lass, she kept her eyes locked onto me and I felt it the whole time.

"Alright. So, just tell me a bit about yourself, Pal,"

"Oh, well urm, I and my girlfriend just found out a couple of weeks ago we're expecting so I'm sort of hoping I can get a decent job to help us out," I smiled, casting my eyes to the side a little to see the weirdo who was staring at me, sink back into her chair a little and gaze at the ground.

"Wow, that's great, Harry congratulations,"

"Thank you, appreciate it,"

"So, have you had security experience at all?" He continued, adjusting the pen in his hand and glancing at the paper on the table.

"Only a little, a few of my first jobs were in security but they weren't really the best places but this place is very nice, I like it,"

"That's great, ok,"
He jotted a few things down before continuing.