Chapter 17*

*Leah's POV:*

He loosened he grip on my waist and almost dragged me out of the club,

"Harry! My purse," I laughed out and he turned around to me,

"Quickly," He growled, "BMW out front,"

I nodded and quickly hurried off to get my purse, I saw Oakley and smirked, giving them eyebrows. They started laughing and flipped me off. I shook my head and ran back out.

I got outside and heard a beep from a black BMW. I rushed over to it and jumped in. He smirked while I got in,

"You'll need your seatbelt on, Love. We'll be home in no time," He revved the car loudly and sped off.
He tried to kind of adjust himself while he drove but failed miserably.

After about 10 minutes we pulled up to a very nice house, but I'm really not to focused on that currently. Harry quickly jumped out of the car and ran to my side to let me out.
His hand slid around my waist as he led me to his front door. He smirked and looked at me,

"Bedroom, all the way up stairs, 2nd door on your right," he hurried me off and I ran upstairs.
I got to the top floor and entered his bedroom.
I stood in the door frame for awhile then felt a tall presence behind me; followed by a pair of hands on my waist. He lowered to my level and whispered,

"You sure?" His voice low and husky. I nodded at his response and he pulled down a strap of my dress. My breathing pattern became irregular and my stomach turned with nerves.
I adjusted my head to the side allowing him to slowly lower both straps of my dress.

"Look at me," He whispered lowly, so I turned around to face him. His eyes peirced through mine and he postioned a hand on my cheek, and kissed me.

The kiss started slow and steady but built up at a slow pace, he unbuttoned his shirt and let it slide off of his shoulders. Then he took my hands and placed them around his neck.

*Harry's POV:*

She deepened the kiss, shoving her tounge past my lips,

"Jesus, Leah you're killing me," I breathed out almost like a moan, making me sound desperate but fuck do I care.

"And?" she questioned smugly, "What you gonna do about it, Harry?" she said, continuing to press her body against me where I oh so need her most.

She wanted me to do something about it? Fine.

My hands traced down her back and soon land on the lining of her dress, distracting her enough allowing me to access that gorgeous neck of hers; peppering it with kisses. Then there it was, the most heavenly moan escaped her mouth.

"Hows that..." My hand continued to move up her thigh,

"Fuck Harry," She blurted out at the same time as me finishing my sentence.

" -for doing something about it,"

"God, Harry. Don't stop," Hearing her beg increased every urge I had, so I abided but her words and did't stop.

I slid my two fingers into what felt like lacy fabric,

"Did you plan this?" I questioned,

"Do I get bonus points if I say yes," She breathed out in response.

"Maybe," A smirk played on my lips as I moved aside her underwear, sliding my fingers between her folds, "Jesus, Leah, you're soaked," I groaned, moving my fingers to her sweet spot, making her buck her hips slightly.