Chapter 30*

Chapter contains smut ;)

*Harry's POV:*

Her head rolled to the side allowing me better access to her neck. My hands crept up her stomach, along with her shirt. Soon enough, I realised she's wearing a bra, so my fingers crawlled around her back and unclip it.
Her hands tensed around my shoulders, gripping them tightly.

"You alright," I asked pulling away from her slightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry," She smiled, hesitant.

"Are you sure..." I questioned.

She nodded in response, making eyecontact with me.

"We don't have to," I told her.

"I know, I'm just nervous that's all, it's only my second time,"
Bless her, she looked like she was thinking what's she's saying is just dramatic.

"That's ok," I kissed her cheek softly and whisper, "Do you want to?"

"Mhm~" She turned my face towards hers and smashed her lips into mine. Taking me by surprise a bit, my grip tightened around her.
She pulled her shirt off and the rested of her bra, pushing me back onto the bed.

*Leah's POV:*

I hovered above him and started by kissing his neck. Beginning slowly, kissing his skin softly then turning to sucking and biting.
My hands travelled up his chest before reaching his hair, gripping it.

A groan suppressed past his lips as I tugged on the raw flesh of his neck with my teeth.
Before long, I started to kiss down his torso, at a slow pace but they became more sloppy getting closer to his v-lines.

His breathing became really irregular and heavy.

My tounge wrapped around the tip and I heared him gasp in surprise. His hands quickly searched for something to hold and found my hair. Raking them through it, he held a handful, tugging lightly.

I moved my head up and down, seeing his toes curl and hearing him breathe heavily made my giddy.

"What happened to wanting the neighbours to know...hm," I whispered seductively, keeping one hand on his dick, jerking him off while I brought my face in front of his.
His lips stayed tooked between his teeth and I used my free hand to hold his face.

"Harry..." I said more sternly. His eyes open slightly and his head rolled back.
A quiet moan pushing past his lips.

"Hm? What was that..." I teased.
His hand gripped my throat and he growled.

"I've had enough of this," He smirked and pushed me beneath him. He lowered his head to my face and gently kissed below my ear. "My turn, Sweetheart,"

His hands cascaded down my stomach and his fingertips wriggled under my leggings, then my underwear.
I hummed softly and bit my bottom lip as his finger then graze my entrance lightly, making my breath hitch.
Soon, one slid into me, I gripped the bed sheets and my back arched.

"No, no...none of that," He grinned mischievously and held his forearm over my abdomen.

"Dickhead," I muttered breathlessly, smirking.

"What did you say?" He questioned, sliding another finger inside me. I inhale deeply,

"Dickhead," I repeat almost out of breath, he tuts.

"Bad move, Baby girl..." He takes his hands away from me completely and turns away, picking up his jeans then pulling his belt off of them.

He comes back over to me and pulls both of my hands above my head, then tied my hands up with the belt, at the frame of the bed.