Ch. 44

I'm not better , but I'm not worse either . My liver is acting up , my spleen is twice it's size , I'm pretty weak and I can't do anythyng about it . Fun .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up after sleeping in for a bit , close to eleven a.m . He moved his arms around the bed with his eyes still closed , trying to feel if Louis was next to him . He groaned softly when all he felt was empty sheets , eyes fluttering open .

He looked above him , smiling when he saw helium balloons floating at the ceiling , white strings dangling from them , every balloon had a small note attached at the bottom .

Harry sat up and reached for the closest note , smiling gently as he read through the notes .

My tattooed , stuffie-owner gentle giant

Love you even when you're being annoying

I'll swim across the ocean for you

Never stop smiling , I love your dimples too much

Happy birthday , my Haribo

Can't wait to celebrate you all day x

Harry grinned happily , looking up when he saw Louis walking into the room with a cake lit with candles , a smile on his lips .

"Happy birthday ." Louis walked carefully to the bed , sitting down in front of Harry . Harry wanted to lean closer to kiss him , but the candles were burning and he didn't want to risk anything . "Hi baby ."

"Make a wish and blow out the candles , then we can go down for breakfast and eat the cake for dessert ." Louis held the cake up a bit more , Harry smiled and closed his eyes , before opening them and blowing out the candles as Louis cheered .

Harry took the cake from Louis' hands and placed it on the night stand as Louis rambled on about their day plans .

"So now we're going to have breakfast with everyone , then we're going to your mum's for a bit . Then the afternoon is just for us , and in the ev --" He was cut off by Harry wrapping his arms around his waist , hoisting him up and onto his lap as he kissed him .

Louis smiled and held his cheeks , leaning into the kiss . "Mm , Haribo , we --"

"Shh . Kissy time ." Harry rolled them over to pin Louis down on the bed on his back , Louis laughed softly as he kissed him for a bit more before pushing him back , "Everyone is waiting downstairs for you to join us for breakfast ."

Harry grumbled and kissed Louis once more before sitting up , helping Louis up aswell . "Act surprised when we go downstairs , okay ? You're not supposed to know ." Louis kissed him quickly and got out of bed , Harry stood up and stretched before going to brush his teeth .

When he was done he went back to the bedroom , where he saw that Louis made the bed and laid clothes out for him to wear . He changed and met Louis outside the room , Louis grabbed his hand and went down the stairs with him , they rounded the corner to the dining area and were met with all of their friends .

"Happy birthday !"

Harry grinned at them , Louis put his hand on his back and pushed him further into the room , watching with a smile as everyone greeted him with hugs and kisses .