Ch. 13

Enjoy x

~~

"So . About progress stuff ."

Louis whined and dropped his head to rest on Harry's shoulder ; they were cuddled up on the couch at his apartment , watching yet another episode of The Walking Dead .

"What are we up to today ?" Louis asked and sat up , tucking his hands into sweater paws .

Harry moved his hair from his face , "How about we watch a bit of Shark Week on NG ?"

Louis squeezed his eyes shut , lips in a tight line . He didn't want to , really didn't want to , but at the same time he wanted to get over his fear . He felt Harry's thumbs caressing the crinkles by his eyes and on his forehead , he took in a deep breath and nodded . "Okay . But not for long ."

"Not for long , love , only a few minutes ." Harry nodded , Louis opened his eyes to look at Harry , worry and fear evident in his eyes . Harry held his arms out for Louis , who quickly snuggled into him and clutched his jumper in his hands .

Harry reached for the remote and changed the channel , his arms wrapping around Louis tightly . He felt Louis' heart pounding against his ribcage when he saw guys on a boat in the middle of the sea , flinching when there was a cut right to a shark .

Louis sunk into the couch and forced himself to look at the screen , toes curling in his fluffy socks . A minute in Louis stood up from the couch , "I'm done ." He said and walked to the kitchen , his back to the TV .

Harry changed the channel and stood up after him , he wrapped his arms around him from behind as he watched Louis shakily making himself a cup of tea . He took the milk out of the fridge and wordlessly handed it to Louis , Louis took it without looking up and poured a bit of milk into his tea , handing the carton back to Harry .

Louis picked his cup up to his lips , Harry's hand rubbing his back . He took in the scent of the tea before sipping on it carefully , Harry kissed his temple , "Give me a cuddle ."

Louis put his cup down on the counter and turned to Harry's chest , squishing his face against his hard yet soft chest with his arms around his middle . Harry wrapped one arm around his shoulders , the other around his waist , as he swayed them gently side to side with his chin ontop of Louis' head .

"You're doing amazing ." Harry rubbed his shoulders , "I believe in you ."

Louis nodded against his chest and pulled back a little , he wiped his eyes , "This whole thing is giving me a headache ."

Harry kissed his forehead and reached for the tea cup , handing it to Louis . "What do you want for dinner ?"

Louis sipped on his tea , "I haven't gone grocery shopping yet so I don't have much to cook with . Either we order or go out ."

"Let's go out for a bit , get some fresh air ."

"Even though it's cold outside ?"

"We'll warm each other up ." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis from behind , Louis smiled and leaned against him , "I think I'm good , my cup of tea is warming me up pretty well ."

Harry pouted , "Well your cup of tea doesn't kiss and cuddle you , how about that ?"

Louis smiled against the cup before sipping on it , "We just kissed , my cup is a pretty good kisser ."

"Okay stop because you're actually making me jealous of a fucking cup ." Harry laughed and took the cup from Louis' hands , Louis chuckled , "Mission accomplished ."