Ch. 4

Enjoy x

~~

Saturday evening Louis was sitting at his place , trying to focus on the movie he's watching . He couldn't stop thinking about the group of friends having fun at the pool party , because he really wanted to have fun with them . But there's no way he's going anywhere near a pool .

He heard a knock on his door , stood up from the couch and walked over to the door , seeing Harry through the peephole .

He opened the door and gave Harry a small smile , "Hey . Come in ."

Harry smiled back and walked into Louis' small apartment , "Hey . You doing good ?"

"Yeah , just - watching a movie , that's all ." Louis gestured to his TV .

"Right ." Harry nodded . "Well I'm here to see if you still wanted to come to the pool party ."

Louis shook his heard , rather too quickly for Harry's concern . "No , sorry . No ."

"You sure ?"

"Yes . I'm not going ."

"But why ? We'll have fun ."

"I just don't want to , alright ?"

Harry nodded and bit on his lower lip . "If - if you don't know how to swim then it's fine , Zayn doesn't know either -"

"It's not it and I'm seriously not going to come and there's nothing you can say to convince me , so you might aswell let it go ." Louis' anxiety bubbled in his chest , making him ramble out words he didn't actually mean to say .

Harry pursed his lips and nodded , "Right . Okay ."

Louis sighed and covered his face with his hands , "I'm sorry . I didn't mean to sound rude . I just - I really don't want to go ." His eyes got glassy from emotions .

"It's fine , I know I was pushing ." Harry smiled gently and took Louis' hands off his face , frowning when he saw his glassy eyes . "Hey , it's alright ." He brought him closer and hugged him .

Louis' heart was hammering in his chest from hugging Harry ; he's been wanting this since they first met . His face buried in his shoulder with Harry's arms around his shoulders and waist felt just amazing , and ... and right .

Harry rubbed his back before pulling away , "Don't fret over it . It's okay ."

Louis nodded and took a deep breath . "Okay ."

"I'll come get you for ice cream tomorrow , then ? Just us ." Harry gave him a smile , Louis smiled back , "Sounds good ."

He walked Harry back to the door , Harry gave him one last smile , "Don't miss me too much ."

Louis rolled his eyes and playfully pushed his broad shoulder , "Don't flatter yourself ."

~~

"Did he tell you why he didn't want to come ?" Sarah asked Harry , Harry shook his head , "No , he was just really anxious so I didn't push it ." He thanked Adam for getting him a beer .

"I really wanted him to come , he's fun ." She crossed her arms over her chest , Mitch came up behind her and put his hands on her waist , "Come in the water , it's the perfect temperature ."

Harry looked at Mitch , who looked back with the same look . Within seconds they had Sarah in their arms , Mitch had her by the waist while Harry took her legs , and they threw her into the pool .

They laughed and high fived , before Harry shoved Mitch into the pool aswell laughing hysterically .

~~