Ch. 3

Enjoy x

~~

The next week consisted of Harry coming to visit Louis (and his friends , of course) at the restaurant . Harry just couldn't get enough of Louis ; his beautiful eyes , bright smile , his round , perky bum . He could honestly go on , but he just really enjoyed being around Louis .

Louis felt like he was having a teenage crush on Harry ; he was smiling and giggling a lot around him , but it was mostly because Harry was being funny and making jokes . But he was also attractive and extremely nice , it made him want to thank his mother for creating such an amazing human being .

"Just so you know , Zayn and Liam are getting closer ." Harry smirked , "Which means I'm going to win our bet ."

Louis was on his lunch break , so Harry decided to tag along and have his lunch with him .

"We don't know that ." Louis shook his head , "If they get together in the next week and a half you win , if they take two to three weeks then I win . And I already know which tattoo I'm getting ."

Harry laughed , "Lucky for you , I already thought of the drinks I'm going to order ."

"What's the bet ?" Mitch approached them , throwing his arm over Harry's shoulders .

"I said Zayn and Liam will get together within two weeks , Louis said a month . We made the bet on Saturday at the bar ." Harry explained , Mitch nodded and hummed , "Well I didn't want to be the one to tell you guys , but they already went on a few dates , and actually started dating on Saturday , Zayn stayed over at Liam's that night ."

The two boys gaped at Mitch , who nodded and sighed , "Sorry for your bet , but hey atleast they're finally dating ." Mitch patted Harry's shoulder and walked away .

Louis bit his lower lip and looked over to Harry , though he couldn't help the giggles bubbling inside as he started laughing . Harry laughed along and shook his head in half disappointment .

"That's a shame , I was looking forward for free drinks ." Harry teased , Louis rolled his eyes , "Yeah well I was hoping for a free tattoo , so we're even ."

"I'm also offended they didn't tell us ." Harry added , Louis nodded , "Yeah , thought they'd say something about it ."

They finished their lunch , Louis took their plates and brought a mop to clean the table . Harry gave Louis a smile , "Thanks for lunch , it was fun ."

Louis nodded with a smile and fixed his apron , "Yeah , it was fun . I need to get back to work , though ."

"Alright , I'll see you later then ." Harry waved goodbye , Louis waved back and turned to keep cleaning the tables .

Just as Harry walked out of the restaurant , Claire was quick to follow him , "Come here , you goof ." She grabbed his arm and took him to the side .

"What is it ?" Harry asked , Claire crossed her arms over her chest , "You like Louis ."

"Well , yeah , don't you ?" Harry tried dodging , though Claire rolled her eyes . "No you dork , you like like him . You never showed up at the restaurant as often before Louis started working , now you come over pretty much every day ."

Harry looked off to the side and sighed , "Okay , but you can't tell him nor anyone , alright ?"

"I'm pretty sure everyone knows already because you're not very subtle ."

"Fine , just let me do my thing , I'll ask him out when we're both ready . I mean , I've known him for two weeks , that's pretty early ."

"I know , just please ask him out , you're so cute together ."