Characters Answers

Took me long enough , think it's time to properly finish this fic .

Enjoy x

~~

LOUIS

Q : Do you think you would've gotten over your water fear if you wouldn't have met Harry ?

"I think it would've taken me a lot lot longer to get over it . I wanted to , and I needed that support , for someone to push me into it - I wouldn't have done it by myself for sure ."

Q : What's the most romantic thing Harry has done for you ?

"*Giggles* He does plenty romantic things for me , it's so hard to choose . My favourite one he does is knowing my takeout orders by heart . The all-time favourite moment that won't be repeated the same way is the proposal for sure ."

Q : Would've you continued with the journey of getting over your fear if you and Harry didn't work out ?

"It would've made the journey harder , to be honest . Think it would've made me fall back some steps ."

Q : How do you feel about kids ? Like when and how many ?

"*Grins* I love kids . Of course coming from a big family has it's effect , so I guess I also want this big family vibe , I'd like at the very least four . Most will be seven , or maybe eight . I'd rather wait until I finish studying and get a proper job so I know I can support the family properly ."

Q : What memory with Harry will you cherish the most ?

"*Blushes* I can't choose , it's impossible . The very first one that popped up was our wedding day ."

Q : Does Harry snore ?

"*Laughs* No , fortunately he doesn't . Well he does breathe a bit too heavily in my ear when we snuggle , but that's about it ."

Q : How often do you and Harry cuddle ?

"Way too often , I'm getting sick of him already ."

Harry : "You're a fucking liar , my lap is your favourite cuddle spot ."

Q : What's the most annoying but cute thing about Harry ?

"That he's able to convince me just by smiling . Literelly , I hate that his face is so cute it's annoying . I want to say no , trust me -- just the other he got me to try one of his green smoothies , can you fucking believe that ."

Q : When was the moment you knew Harry was it for you ?

"It was actually a bit early on , the first night I stayed over at his place . I wasn't sure about how he would react to me pulling the prosthetic off - can't sleep with it on , you know - but he was just so chill about it , he was such a perfect gentleman and made me feel like things aren't as bad as I make them to be . That was when I told myself 'yeah he's definitely worth staying' ."