Ch. 51

Enjoy x

~~

-Same Day-

Louis stirred awake when he heard the front door of the house opening , he yawned and sat up , patting Harry's arm which was still around him , "Haribo ."

Harry slowly fluttered his eyes open , he pressed his palm to Louis' stomach and tried to push him down to lay again , "Five more minutes ."

"Dan is back with the twins , I want to go see them ." Louis took Harry's arm off and pushed the blanket away , reaching for his prosthetic and fabrics and fixing them on . He pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a fluffy sock , getting up from bed to see his family .

He walked down the stairs and grinned when Bruce ran up to him , Clifford following right behind him .

"Aw , my two babies ." He pet the two and kissed their heads , going to the living room where he heard Doris and Ernest .

"Well look who's finally home ." He smiled as he entered , Doris squealed and ran up to him . He scooped her up and kissed her cheek , "Hi love ."

"Missed you , achoo !" She cuddled into him , Louis squeezed her , "I missed you too , baby ."

"Where's 'Arry ?" She pulled back to look at him , Louis kissed her cheek again , "He's upstairs in my room , want to come say hi ?" He asked , Doris nodded grinning .

Ernest hugged Louis' legs , Louis put Doris down to pick Ernest up and cuddle him properly . "Want to come with us ?"

"Yeah ." Ernest nodded , Louis took their hands and went back upstairs with them . He opened the door to his old room and let the two in , grinning as they jumped onto the bed ontop of Harry .

Harry groaned quietly but smiled , opening his eyes , "Oh my god , the bed bugs got me !"

The twins laughed , Doris pushed his hair away from his face , "Get up ."

"I only get up when I get cuddles ." Harry held his arms open , Doris snuggled into his chest immediately . Harry wrapped one arm around her , his other arm held open towards Ernest , "You too , come here ."

Ernest joined their cuddle , Louis quickly took a few pictures while beaming behind his phone . Harry kissed the twins' heads and sat up , "Thank you for the cuddle , I'm ready to get up now ." He let the twins go , the two got off the bed and ran out of the room .

Louis pushed his bottom lip out , arms wrapping around Harry's shoulders , "I love how cute you are with them ."

Harry smiled and swung his legs off the bed , pulling Louis to stand between his knees . "They're the cute ones . It runs in your family ."

Louis squished his cheeks together and leaned down to kiss him quickly , "Let's go for some tea , missed my mum's tea and cookies a lot ."

They spent the rest of the day indoors as it rained outside , enjoying the company of Louis' family ; Harry helped Jay cook dinner with Phoebe , Louis and Dan played board games with the little twins .

After dinner Louis and Lottie did the dishes , Felicite helped Daisy and Phoebe pick outfits for their birthday party with their friends the next day , and Harry was helping Dan and Jay get the twins ready for bed .

Louis finished getting himself ready for bed , when Harry walked into the room with Daisy and Phoebe's presents , "Got the presents from the car ." He said after closing the door , placing the two gift bags down near the dresser .