Ch. 48

Enjoy x

~~

"Hi there ." Louis looked up when Harry walked into the house , but then furrowed his eyebrows , "You okay ?" He stood up from the couch and placed his laptop on the table .

Harry kicked his shoes off and sighed , "Yeah , fine . Shit day , that's all ." He let Louis hug his middle , wrapping his arms around Louis' shoulders .

"Want to tell me about it ? I'll haunt them down ." Louis looked up at him , his chin pressed to the middle of Harry's chest .

Harry smiled and pecked the tip of his nose , "No need for that , don't worry ."

"Talk to me . Who made your forehead crinkly ?" Louis reached one of his hands up , rubbing his thumb between Harry's eyebrows .

Harry breathed out through his nose , "There was this guy , he'd been flirting with Liam throughout his whole session , then got pissed off when Liam said he wasn't interested and insisted on not paying . We almost called the cops , had to argue with him for like twenty minutes straight ."

Louis scrunched his face , "Some people are just so rude , it's pissing me off just hearing such thing ."

"In the end he payed and left , but he was such a pain to deal with ." Harry shook his head , "It happened just now before we closed , so I'm just going to get my bag from upstairs and head to the gym to blow some steam off ."

Louis nodded , "Okay ." He was about to stretch himself up to kiss Harry , when there was a knock on the door . He pouted and pulled back , "Go get your bag , I'll answer the door ."

Harry kissed his forehead and went upstairs as Louis went to answer the door , he opened it and felt his jaw hanging open .

"What the fuck ?"

"Is that how you treat all of your guests ?" Ben smirked , Louis shook his head , "Fuck off ." He tried closing the door but Ben stopped it with his foot , "Ah ah ah , I'm not leaving until I talk to Harry ."

"In your fucking dreams ." Louis shook his head , stumbling backwards when Ben shoved the door open and let himself inside , the door shutting behind him .

"I told you - I'm not leaving ." Ben shook his head , then held up the bouquet of flowers he brought , "Where can I put these ?"

"Shove them up your arse for all I care , I'm calling the police ." Louis shook his head , then realized his phone was in the living room - and he didn't want to leave Ben alone to wander around the house .

"Like you did last time ?" Ben raised an eyebrow , "Sounds like a plan , call them ." He said and walked into the kitchen , placing the bouquet on the counter , "Where are your glasses ?"

"I'm asking you one last time to get out of my house , or I'm calline the police ." Louis glared , when Harry walked down the stairs , "Lou , who was at the door ?" He walked into the kitchen , stopping in the entrace when he saw Ben . "What the fuck ?"

Louis turned to Harry , "Keep an eye on him , I'm calling the police . Make sure his filthy hands don't touch anything ." He said and marched back to the living room .

Harry glared at Ben , "What the fuck are you doing in my house ?"

"Your boy toy let me in ." Ben shrugged his shoulders , Harry shook his head , "Don't call him that . He knows I fucking hate you , he would never let you in ."