Ch. 71

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up to his first morning in Australia ; the glass doors of the master bedroom's balcony were wide open and a cool breeze blew in , filling the room with the scent of the ocean . He smiled to himself and let his eyes stay close , trying to listen to the sounds around him , figure out where Harry was .

He fell into another short nap before waking up to Harry leaning over him to kiss his cheek a few times , he smiled and held the covers tighter around him , "Hey there ."

"Morning ." Harry kissed the corner of his lips , "Got a message from the shipping company that the surfboard and new prosthetic landed , so we should be getting it later today or tomorrow morning ."

"Perfect ." Louis sighed out , "Can I have a cuddle before I get out of bed ?"

Harry lifted the covers up and plastered himself to Louis' back , pressing kisses to the back of his neck , "We don't have any groceries for breakfast , so we'll go out somewhere close ."

Louis hummed and melted into the embrace , eyes closing again . "Why weren't you in bed earlier ?"

"Woke up at six and couldn't fall back asleep , so by the time it was after seven I got up to workout a bit ." Harry's lips brushed the back of his neck , "Was about to go shower ."

"Go , stinky , I'll make us tea ." Louis squeezed his hand , letting out a small laugh when Harry bit him playfully for calling him 'stinky' .

Harry stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom , Louis sighed to himself before sitting up , reaching to grab his fabrics from the nightstand before fixing his prosthetic on . He joined Harry in the bathroom to use the toilet and brush his teeth , before going downstairs to make himself and Harry cups of tea .

Harry joined him a few minutes later in the living room , Louis looked up from his phone and smiled , "Nialler texted , sent a picture of himself with Zayn and Liam ." He showed Harry the picture of the three making kissy faces to the camera with a caption of "Have fun in Australia lovers , miss you already" and emojis .

"Aw ." Harry smiled , "My mum texted too and I sent her a text back a picture of us still in bed ." Harry showed him a picture of Louis snuggled into his chest .

"It's a cute picture , Haribo , but I don't know how I feel about you sending your mum a picture of the two of us shirtless in bed ." Louis sipped on his tea , Harry rolled his eyes , "Wasn't like we were doing anything , we were cuddling ."

"Either way , send it to me , I like that one ." Louis leaned back in his seat and turned his head to the large glass doors , "We should take a walk when we're back from breakfast ."

"We'll have to get some groceries aswell ." Harry nodded , "And I'll get our rented car too ."

"Want to split up ? I'll do the groceries you'll get the car and pick me up from the store ?" Louis asked , Harry scrunched his nose , "Are you really asking me to let you go grocery shopping on your own ? Last time we ended up with five different brands of cereal , half the snacks aisle and zero vegetables ."

Louis laughed and nudged his thigh with his foot , "Oi ."

Harry grabbed his ankle with a smile , "I'm teasing , but I'll give you a short list of stuff we really need , anything else is up to you ."