Ch. 32

Sorry for the long wait .

Enjoy x

~~

"Are you excited for tomorrow ?" Harry wrapped his arms around Louis from behind ; it was their last night at Harry's place before moving into the new house together , two weeks before Louis' birthday and Christmas .

Louis smiled as he finished making the two mugs of hot chocolate , "Yeah . I mean , I've kind of been excited ever since we talked about it , but to think it's happening tomorrow is just so - so real ." 

Harry kissed his shoulder , where his skin showed under the large jumper , "Definitely . Will your family come see the new place before or after Christmas ?"

"After , between Christmas and New Years ." Louis turned around in his arms , hands smoothing down his biceps , "They will return with us , stay the night and go back home the next day ."

Harry nodded , "Okay ." He turned his head towards the microwave when it beeped , signaling their popcorn was ready . He turned back to Louis and kissed him , "Go to the living room , I'll be there in a second ."

Louis turned and grabbed the two mugs carefully , walking slowly to the living room and putting the mugs down on the table . Just as he sat on the couch and covered himself in the blanket Harry walked in with the popcorn bowl , he sat next to Louis and put the bowl on his lap , "Lou ."

"Haribo ." 

Harry smiled and turned to face him , "Let's try to progress tonight ."

Louis nodded and turned a bit to face him , "What were you thinking about ?" He let Harry grab his hand to hold in both his largs hands , Harry rubbed his thumb on his knuckles , "I was thinking that we could watch The Meg , it's the movie from a few months ago you didn't want to watch with us , the one with Jason Statham ."

Louis bit his lower lip , he looked at the TV , then back at Harry . "Will - are we - are we going to watch the whole movie ?"

"I'm not sure about that , depends on when you want to stop it . We can take breaks throughout , or we can just watch until you don't want to watch anymore ." Harry brought Louis' hand to his lips and kissed the back of it , "What do you say ?"

Louis took a deep breath before he nodded , "Alright . But you have to hold me ."

"I can always do that ." Harry smiled and leaned in to kiss him , Louis cupped his cheek and kissed back before scooting closer to plaster himself against his side . Harry wrapped one arm around his shoulders and put the movie on , grabbing a handful of popcorn while he payed attention to Louis' reactions and body language .

It started out okay ; Louis' shoulders were tense with the opening scene , though he kept munching on the popcorn while not showing signs of discomfort . When it showed scenes underwater Louis wiggled a bit in his seat , sinking into the couch though still not looking away from the screen . He flinched when the shark attacked , Harry squeezed him closer to his body and rubbed his shoulder .

"The kid is cute ." Louis mumbled under his breath , Harry smiled and kissed the side of his head , "She is ."

When there was a scene of the shark approaching the glass tunnel , Louis' toes curled in his fluffy socks and he sunk deeper in his seat , his whole body flinched when the shark snapped and bit the tunnel , leaving a mark .

Harry lowered his arm to rest around his waist and brought him closer , "You good to keep going ?"

"I - I think I need a break ." Louis mumbled , Harry nodded and paused the movie , Louis stood up from the couch and took his chocolate mug , he sipped on it as he paced around the living room .