Ch. 65

Merry Christmas to anyone who celebreates (:

Enjoy x

~~

Harry finished loading all the Christmas presents into the backseat of his car , his breath coming out in white puffs . He shut the door and looked up towards the front door , seeing Louis walking through it with their two suitcases .

"Need help ?" Harry asked as he started walking over to him , Louis shook his head , "No I've got it . We just have the food to get ." Louis said as he rolled the two suitcases towards the trunk of the car .

Harry patted his bum as he passed him on the way into their place , he went to the kitchen and grabbed the reusable bags full of the dry food they bought for their stay at the getaway house . They didn't buy anything that needed to be in the fridge , since their first stop would be Jay's house , including a night in .

Louis went back into the house to make sure they took everything , he double-checked they locked all of their windows , before locking the back and front doors and joining Harry in the car .

He shivered and covered himself with Harry's coat , fumbling with the heater as Harry pulled out of the parking spot .

"Text your mum , tell her we're on our way ." Harry said , Louis took his phone with his freezing hands , pouting , "My hands are too cold to do anything ."

"Come here ." Harry grabbed one of his hands and brought it to his lips , pressing multiple kisses all over his knuckles and back of his hand , he blew warm air on his freezing fingers , "Better now ?"

"Much ." Louis grinned , then pinched Harry's cheek , "How come even after a year and a half you're able to make me blush ." He took his hand back and texted his mother .

"Because you looooove me ." Harry squeezed his thigh while grinning back .

~~

Harry carried the presents to Jay's , while Louis took the backpack he packed for both him and Harry . They walked right in without knocking , Daisy grinned at them and hugged Louis , "Hi Lou ."

Louis kissed the top of her head , "Hi love , let us just walk in it's super cold outside ."

Daisy pulled back and let the two fully walk into the house , closing the door behind them . They put down the backpack and presents , Louis went to the living room and smiled when he saw Phoebe , Ernest and Doris with Clifford and Bruce .

Clifford leaped up from his spot and ran up to Louis , Bruce following close by . Louis grinned as he pet and kissed the two , while Harry greeted Daisy , Phoebe and the little twins .

"Alright , that's enough ." Louis chuckled and let go of the two , he kissed Phoebe's forehead and grabbed Ernest to cuddle him a bit . He looked over to Harry , smiling when he saw him sitting on the couch with Doris on his lap , he let her poke at his dimples and play with his hair as he talked to her .

He walked over to the two and put Ernest down to sit next to Harry , then turned to Doris and started to tickle her , "Am I not your favourite anymore ?" He pouted , though it only lasted two seconds because her giggles made him smile .

He stopped and picked her up , cuddling her and kissing her cheek . He then turned to Phoebe , "Where's mum , Dan ? Lott's ? Fizz ?"

"Lott's and Fizz are napping ." She chuckled , "Mum and Dan should be back any minute now , they went to the grocery store ."