Ch. 57

Enjoy x

~~

"I can't move yet ." Louis buried his face in his pillow , laying on his front with the sheets tangled around his body . Harry smirked from the bathroom entrace as he was brushing his teeth , moving closer to run his fingers through his hair , "I wonder why ."

Louis pouted , shivering when Harry's hand trailed down the back of his neck and spine . "Go away , finish brushing your teeth so you can cuddle with me some more ."

Harry returned to the bathroom and washed his mouth before returning to Louis , tucking himself in bed next to him . He kissed his shoulder a few times while rubbing his back , "Want to order something to the room ?"

Louis turned his head a bit to face him , "No , I want to get out of the room . But not yet , I want to lay down for a bit more ."

"Okay ." Harry pecked his cheek , "Want to go tan some more ?"

"Mm , sounds great ." Louis smiled , "Will we share an iced coffee with two straws ?"

"Oh , for sure ." Harry squeezed him closer .

~~

Louis laid his towel on a poolside chair and sat down , pouting when Harry took out a bottle of sunscreen .

"Shirt off , love ." Harry only smiled as he sat behind Louis , "Let me do your back ."

"No , I want to tan . Get that away from me ." Louis slapped the bottle out of his hands , Harry laughed and picked the bottle up , "I'm not letting you get away from it , now take your shirt off ."

Louis huffed but took his shirt off , a pout on his lips as Harry rubbed the sunscreen on his shoulders and back , then moved to sit in front of him as he put more on his chest and arms .

"How will I tan now ?" Louis pouted and laid on his back , Harry scrunched his nose , "You'll still tan , baby . It's not one hundred percent proof ." He tried rubbing sunscreen on his stomach , but Louis squirmed away and pushed him off , giggling . He rubbed the rest of the sunscreen himself and wiggled in his spot to get comfortable , closing his eyes as he soaked the sun in .

"Lou baby , I'm going to get us drinks ." He heard Harry saying , "Want anything to eat too ?"

He opened his eyes , smiling when he saw that Harry took his shirt off aswell , his tattoos and muscles on full display . "No , just drinks will do , thanks Haribo ."

Harry smiled and leaned down to peck his lips , "Don't miss me too much ."

"Don't flatter yourself ." Louis pushed him away playfully , Harry stuck his tongue out at him as he walked away , Louis flipped him off before turning to lay on his stomach , arms under his head .

He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds around him ; people chattering , the pool next to him , the ocean waves hitting the cruise ship , the footsteps on the deck . He breathed in , mixed scents of food , pool chlorine , salty sea .

"Well , hi , there ."

Louis opened his eyes and lifted his head , seeing a guy smiling at him from inside the pool , arms crossed over the edge of it , "Pained me inside to see you alone , thought I'd come to give you some company ."