Ch. 40

Enjoy x

~~

The holidays were over , Louis was back at the flowershop and Harry was back to his tattoo parlors .

"Is there anything I can do to help ?" Louis asked , pressing the phone to his ear with his shoulder as he watered the plants .

"No love , thanks though . I've got enough help from Lex , Liam and Gared ." Harry said ; he was getting the last things done with selling out his third parlor , "Are you still going out with Zayn after work ?"

"Yeah , he's picking me up in an hour ." Louis adjusted his phone , "Do we need groceries ?"

"We do need a few small things , want me to text it to you ?"

"Yes , also if we need anything else that isn't groceries let me know ."

"Sure . Have fun with Zee , text me throughout so I know you're okay ."

"Alright , you do the same . Love you ."

"Love you baby ."

Louis smiled as they hung up , he shoved his phone in his back pocket and went back to the front . It was almost Zayn's birthday , just a few days ahead , so he asked Louis to join him to buy stuff for the small party he was throwing at his place .

Calum finished with the bouquet he was working on , "Lou , could you help me ? I need to get four more done before we end our shift ."

"Sure ." Louis smiled and joined him behind the counter , starting to work on one of the bouquets .

"Have you started watching season two of that TV show you told me about ?" Calum asked .

"I did , it's so good , you should start watching ." Louis smiled , "Might ask Harry to learn Spanish ."

Calum chuckled , "That sounds like a plan . I watched Stranger Things during the holiday , now I have to wait for my boyfriend to catch up so we can watch the third season together ."

"It's such a good show ." Louis smiled , "Let me know when you finish watching so I won't spoil anything ."

"Alright . What about The Walking Dead ?"

"Still one of the best shows out there ." Louis wrapped the flowers together , "Still kind of sad Andrew left , though ."

"Is Jeffrey Dean Morgan still your celebrity crush ?"

Louis giggled , "You know it . He's a bit too old for me , but he looks so good , you can't blame me ."

"True , true . Have you watched his new movie ?"

"Not yet , might watch it this weekend with Haribo ."

The rest of their shift went by quickly , they finished their bouquets and greeted the two workers taking over .

Louis looked up when the door opened , smiling when he saw it was Zayn . "Hi , let me just grab my stuff ." He gave Zayn a hug and a peck on the cheek , Zayn squeezed him , "Alright ."

Louis grabbed his coat , making sure he had his wallet , phone and charger with him before walking back to Zayn , "Let's go ."

They walked out of the shop and hurried to Zayn's car , since it was raining . Louis sighed when he got into the passenger's seat and closed the door , the car was heated up nicely . Zayn put on his seatbelt , "We'll go get the alcohol first ."