Ch. 75 - Epilogue

I loved writing this fic , hope you enjoyed reading x

There will be a Characters Asks after this part !! Don't disappear on me just yet :)

Enjoy x

~~

Harry stood in the lobby of the salon , a grin on his lips and eyes on the verge of getting teary ; his family , Louis' family , all of their friends - the group was standing in front of him along with the filming and photographing crew ,so many cameras were on him .

He waited patiently for Louis to join him , as they were doing a first reaction of Harry .

Harry was wearing a white suit , the blazer was long and underneath he wore a simple white tank top . He had all of his rings on , his necklaces , and the fragrance Louis loved most on him .

His heart sped up when everyone started cheering , as it was a signal Louis was in the room with him ; they spent the night separately , and Harry was too eager to see Louis again that he almost turned around .

He felt Louis' arms wrapping around his middle from behind , he grinned wider and held onto his hands , lacing their fingers together and squeezing . He let Louis hug him for the pictures for a few more seconds before he couldn't wait anymore and turned around .

His heart skipped a beat at the sight ; the first focus was on Louis' blinding grin that made his eyes squint with crinkles by the sides , then the focus lowered to the low collar white tee he wore under his blazer . He took one of Louis' hands and twirled him around , smirking at the tight fitting white trousers that hugged his hips , bum , thighs and calves in the most perfect way .

He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and kissed him , Louis wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed back just as sweetly .

"You look like the prince of my dreams ." Louis grinned , Harry kissed him again , "You're my favourite sight , always ."

They shared another sweet and short kiss before turning to everyone , who were taking picture after picture , videos running and capturing every little detail .

"Alright lads , let's go down to the spot to get more pictures ." The head of the film and photography team said , the couple took a few minutes to be with their families and friends before following the crew to the spot .

The venue they picked had the perfect view over the ocean , and the ceremony would be held down by the beach . It was one of the things they knew right away when they started planning their wedding - that the ocean was their place and nowhere else .

After taking their pictures and videos the two went to grab something to eat , sitting in a private room while guests started arriving .

"In less than an hour I'll get to call you my husband ." Louis leaned his head on Harry's shoulder , Harry chuckled softly , "You've been calling me your husband since I proposed , love ."

"Yeah , and now it's going to actually be official ." Louis lifted his head up to smile at him , Harry pressed a kiss to his lips , "Can't wait for our first kiss as official husbands . Our first vacation as official husbands . Our first fuck as offic --"

"Harreh !" Louis slapped his arm , though let out a laugh , "Jesus Christ , someone can hear you ."

Fifteen minutes later their wedding planner came to get them , they followed her to the spot of the ceremony .