Ch. 12

Enjoy x

~~

"Love , tell me ." Harry grabbed Louis' hand , Louis shook his head , "I promise it's not a big deal , I'm just being dramatic ."

"I want to help , though . It's not nothing if it bothers you ." Harry caressed his hand , Louis bit his lower lip , "Promise you wouldn't laugh ?"

"I won't , tell me ."

Louis gave Harry's hand a gentle squeeze , "I have my doctor's appointment in a few days , I have it every six months . Just a regular check up on my leg . And I - I don't like the doctor's . Also I fucking hate needles ."

Harry smiled softly , "Well then , looks like I'm coming with you ."

"Please don't , I'm a mess when I need to go in there . My mum wanted to come with , but I told her I got it this time , didn't want her to drive all the way here ."

"I didn't ask . I'm coming with you ." Harry shook his head , Louis pouted , "Can't I change your mind somehow ?"

"Nope . Sorry not sorry , love ." Harry kissed his cheek .

~~

Louis' knee was jumping under Harry's hand , Harry squeezed his thigh , "You're alright , Lou , calm down ."

"I can't . I hate the doctor's ." Louis shook his head as he bit his nails , eyes wide open .

"Louis Tomlinson ."

Harry stood up and grabbed Louis' arms to pull him up , Louis went unwillingly as Harry's arm wrapped around his waist .

They walked into the room , Harry closed the door and smiled at the doctor .

"Good afternoon ." The doctor smiled back , Louis gave her a small smile back as he sat down on the chair holding Harry's hand tightly .

Louis gave the doctor his information before he was placed on the checkup table . He unclipsed his leg off and took off the fabrics , cheeks red with blush .

The doctor asked him questions and wrote down on the clipboard , before moving to check Louis' leg . Louis held his hand out towards Harry , silently asking him to hold his hand , Harry took his hand and squeezed it .

"Your leg seems to be in a good shape , although it has shrunk from lack of excersice . Your muscles are stronger than average , which is very good , so all we need is to take your blood and get the results in a few days ."

Louis whined at the blood-taking mentioning , the doctor smiled softly , "You'll be okay , it takes less than a minute ."

Harry smiled at Louis' pouty lips , "How about this ; if you take your blood test I'm taking you out for ice cream when we're done ."

"Don't you dare bribe me with ice cream because I can't say no ." Louis pointed an accusing finger at him , Harry laughed ,  "I know , love ."

"You're evil ."

"I know ."

"You're satan ."

"I know ."

"You owe me much more than ice cream ."

"I'll remember that ."

Louis put his prosthetic leg back on before laying back on the table with his arm extended out , Harry sat next to him on his other side and held his hand .

The doctor wrapped the elastic band around his upper arm and gave him a stress ball to squeeze , Louis looked away and shut his eyes tightly , whimpering when the needle went in . Harry kissed his forehead a few times and ran his fingers through his hair , frowning when a single tear slipped from his eye .