Ch. 18

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up to Harry shuffling around the bed , he whined , "Stop moving so much ."

"Sorry love , just got back from the bathroom ." Harry smiled , leaning down to kiss his cheek , "Good morning ."

"Morning . What time is it ?" Louis rasped into the pillow .

"Summer time ."

Louis grabbed the nearest thing he reached , which happened to be a red circle-shaped pillow and smacked Harry tiredly , "Too early ."

Harry laughed , "It's nine a.m ."

"Oh , I'm surprised Doris and Ernie didn't jump on us yet ." Louis stretched and sighed out , "When I'm over they jump on the bed until I get up to entertain them ."

"The house sounded fairly quiet , well except for your mum probably making breakfast with some songs on ." Harry pushed his hand under Louis' shirt , trailing his fingers over his back . 

"Really ? What did it smell like ? Was it eggs and bacon ?" Louis asked , squirming a little and the ticklish feeling . Harry nodded , "Yeah , that . Also something sweet , pancakes I think . Or cookies , I'm not sure ."

"Remember we're going out tonight ?" Louis smiled , "I'm excited to see my friends . Want you to meet them so bad ."

Harry cooed and kissed his cheek a few times , "'Course I remember , been looking forward to it ."

"I swear to god , if you get along with Oli way too well we're leaving ."

Harry laughed , before the door opened and the two small twins ran into the room , "Wake up !!" They jumped on the bed , bouncing up and down .

Louis groaned , "Nooo ."

"Achoo get up ." Doris lied between Louis and Harry , reaching her hand up to Louis' hair to play with it . Louis smiled , "I'll get up only if you give me a cuddle ."

Doris smiled and hugged Louis , Ernest joined the two and cuddled Louis . Harry grinned and quickly grabbed his phone to take a picture , the twins kissed Louis' cheeks , "Now you get up ?"

"Yeah , we'll be down for breakfast in a bit , tell mumma ." Louis nodded , watching the two getting off the bed and running out of the room .

"They're so cute ." Harry smiled , Louis nodded , "They're my babies ." He sat up and grabbed his prosthetic and fabrics , Harry lied on his side watching Louis pulling on the fabrics and his prosthetic leg before standing up , stretching his arms above his head . He smiled when his shirt rode up showing his tummy , and if he were close enough he would reach out and caress his soft skin .

"Stop staring , it's rude ." Louis said as he padded out of the room , cheeks pink with blush . Harry chuckled , "I'm allowed to stare ."

"Yeah yeah ." Louis mumbled with a smile , going to the bathroom to brush his teeth . 

Once both Louis and Harry freshened up they went downstairs , Jay just finished setting the table with Daisy and Phoebe helping her . She smiled , "Good morning , boys ."

"Good morning ."

Louis smiled when Daisy hugged him , he rubbed her back , "You alright , love ?"