Ch. 63

Enjoy x

~~

Louis walked into one of Harry's parlors , smiling at Alexis who was behind the front desk .

"Hey Lex , is Harry still in the back ?" He asked as he shook his jacket off , Alexis nodded , "Yes , should be done soon ."

"Okay thanks . I'm making myself some tea , want anything ?" He asked as he walked towards the kitchen room , she shook her head , "No I'm good , thanks though ."

Louis made himself a cup of tea and went to Harry's office , he sat in his chair behind the desk and smiled when he saw there were three framed pictures of them on the desk , and another larger one hung on the wall .

He blew a bit on his tea and sipped , placing his mug on the desk before he started opening random drawers . He smiled when he found a few bottles of nail polish in the second drawer . He moved on to other drawers but found mostly paperwork and office tools .

An idea popped in his head , making him smile mischievously before he turned to Harry's computer on the desk , biting back a chuckle as he opened his History browser . Just then Harry walked into the office , startling Louis a little bit .

"Snooping around , are you ?" Harry chuckled , Louis rolled his eyes and closed the browser , "Didn't find anything interesting besides the nail polish ."

Harry walked around the desk and leaned in to kiss his cheek , "Sit up ."

Louis stood up from his seat , Harry sat down and pulled Louis into his lap , arms around his waist and chin on his shoulder , "How was your shift ?"

"It was alright , pricked myself again ." Louis pouted a bit as he showed Harry his palm , pointing to the tiny dot of red . Harry took his hand and kissed his palm a few times , "I have a question , since it's already November ."

"Okay ."

"What do you say about spending Christmas and New Years away with the lads ?" Harry asked , "We've kind of always wanted to do this but never got to , we bring it up every year but not everything works out . This year we might be able to organise this so we're trying to start early ."

Louis smiled and turned to sit sideways , wrapping an arm around Harry's shoulders , "Sounds really nice , actually . What are the plans ?"

Harry tightened his arms around Louis , "Well the plan is for us all to get there on the twenty third , and stay for an entire nine or ten days , until the second or the third of January . Depends on the cost , really , because if it's too expensive we'll just find something else . But yes , the general plan is all of us in the same space . We'll celebrate , cook , travel , probably be drunk half of the time ."

"I really like that , sounds so much fun ." Louis nodded , "I could start looking into this if everyone is up for it , I'll do the research . What's the badget ?"

"Don't know yet , but we're not going to go crazy with the cost , of course ."

"Okay , I love that ."

"Perfect ." Harry kissed him , Louis tightened his arms around Harry and leaned closer , "Mm , finally ."

~~

~~