Ch. 26

Enjoy x

~~

"I hate you so much ."

"Sure you do ."

"I'm serious ."

"I know you are ."

Harry was grinning to himself in the driver's seat , Louis sat in the passenger's seat with pouty lips as he tried his best to glare at Harry's profile . Harry was taking him out on a date , though didn't tell him where they were going , and Louis was getting impatient .

"Can you just please tell me ?"

"We're two minutes away , okay ? I promise you'll know soon ."

"I want sooner ."

"Well , too bad , then ."

Louis groaned and crossed his arms over his chest , Harry chuckled , "We're just around the corner ."

Louis looked out of the window , trying to see the place . Harry took a turn and seconds later , he parked in front of an ice skating space .

"Wh-what ?" Louis asked with a frown , Harry smiled at him , "We're going ice skating ."

Louis shook his head , "I - I can't ."

"'Course you can , love ." Harry stepped out of the car , going around to open Louis' door . "Come on out , Lou ."

"Harry I can't ." Louis shook his head again , eyes getting glossy . "I can't do this ."

"Yes , you can , and you will . Come on ." He unbuckled Louis' seatbelt and pulled him out of the car , closing the door . Louis shook his head and pulled his hand out of Harry's , "No , I seriously cannot do this ."

"But why ? Does it have something do to with your fear ?" Harry frowned .

"No , it's because I'm fucking crippled , that's why ." Louis snapped , crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back against the car , "I can't fucking do this ."

Harry bit his lower lip , he stood in front of Louis and cupped his cheeks , wiping his thumb under his eyes to catch his tears before they fell . "Of course you can do it , love . It'll take a bit of practice but you can do this ."

Louis' bottom lip wobbled , "No , I'll m-make a complete fool of myself ."

"You won't , and if you do then so will I ." Harry kissed his forehead , "Give me a cuddle ." He brought him into his chest , Louis wrapped his arms around his middle and sighed , "I'm worried ."

"Don't be . You'll do amazing ." Harry squeezed him and pulled back a bit to kiss him , "Let's go in , we can have burgers and fries after skating ."

~

After buying the tickets they stood in line to get their skates , Harry rubbed Louis' back , "Which colour do you want ?"

Louis looked over the colours , "Uhm , red maybe ?"

"Yeah , red is good ." Harry smiled , they got to the counter and gave their shoes along with their sizes . Harry took the skates and they thanked the worker , going to sit at the bench to put them on .

Louis bit his lower lip as he put his foot into the skate , tying the laces before looking at him prosthetic leg . He wanted to try , but at the same time he didn't .