Ch. 33

Enjoy x

~~

"Okay , so ." Louis opened his notes on his phone , with their shopping list - both for groceries , and for the indoor hangout with their friends at their new house . 

Harry pushed the cart a bit and grabbed two cereal boxes off the shelf , "Is this the brand you wanted ?"

Louis looked up from his phone , "Yes , that one ." He nodded , "Also I'm happy we finished wrapping all the presents last night , I'm the worst at it ."

"You're not that bad ." Harry chuckled as they kept walking down the aisle , "You did good ."

"Yeah , well , the presents you wrapped look neater ." Louis put two pasta boxes in the cart , along with two lasagna sheets boxes . "You could literally tell which ones I wrapped and which ones you wrapped ."

"It's not about the wrapping anyway , it's about what's inside . And we picked some really good presents , I'm actually proud of us ."

"We did ." Louis smiled , "I can't believe we'll be spending Christmas together . I'm excited ."

"Me too , been looking forward to it ." Harry grabbed a few bags of snacks from the top shelf Louis couldn't reach , while Louis was across from him getting two six-pacs of beer . "You know , I already have some family games to play ."

"You do ? That's cute ." Louis smiled at he put the beer inside the cart carefully , Harry nodded , "Yeah , just some questions games . We play those with my family at Christmas , so I thought it could be fun ."

"It will ." Louis nodded , "That's really thoughtful ." He poked Harry's dimple softly , making the taller smile and lean down to kiss his cheek .

~~

Louis put their snacks into bowls on the counter , he grabbed two bowls and brought them to the living room table , "Did anyone text you ?"

Harry picked his phone up from the couch , "Yeah , Niall , Mitch and Sarah are on their way , should be here in a few minutes , and Liam and Zayn are on their way to pick up Claire and Adam ."

"Good . Can you go make sure the guest rooms are ready ? I'll take care of the snacks and drinks ." Louis put the two bowls on the table , Harry nodded , "Sure ." He patted his hip and walked upstairs .

Louis brought the rest of the snacks to the living room table , then went to get the plastic cups , straws and napkins . Soon the table was filled with snacks , cups , beer , vodka and gummy candy . Louis took his time to organize the table properly , and even took a picture for his Instagram story .

Harry walked back down to the living room , "The guest rooms are ready . The table looks nice , love ." He sat down on the couch , Louis smiled , he sat down next to Harry and leaned his head on his shoulder , "I'm so ready to get drunk tonight ."

There was a knock on the door , Louis stood up from the couch and went to open the door , grinning when Niall wrapped his arms around him and picked him off the ground . "Aw I missed you too , Ni ."

Niall smiled as he carried Louis into the house , Sarah and Mitch following them inside .

"I haven't seen you properly in two weeks , how's it going ?" Niall put Louis down , Louis squeezed him and pulled back from their hug to look at him , "Things are great , how's your album going ?"