Ch. 60

Enjoy x

~~

"Hey Lou ." Liam smiled at Louis as he walked into the tattoo parlor , Louis smiled back and rounded the desk to give him a hug and a peck on the cheek , "Hey Li , how's the planning going ?"

"Going alright , I decided on a theme finally ." Liam grinned , Louis pulled back from the hug , "Cool , what is it ?"

"White . Everyone in white clothes , and a surprise from me ." Liam smiled widely ; his birthday was coming up the following week and he was planning a birthday party , with Zayn's help .

Louis gave him a high five , "Sounds great , what's the surprise ?"

"Can't tell you that , otherwise it wouldn't --"

"Wouldn't be a surprise , yeah , heard that bull-crap quite a few times ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , chuckling when Liam dug into his side . He moved away and went to the back room , where Harry was tattooing a customer .

"Haribo , I'm here ." Louis waved from the entrace of the room , Harry lifted his head up from the guy's shoulder and smiled , "Hi love , come on in . I'm only halfway through ."

Louis walked closer and leaned in to peck Harry's cheek , Harry smiled and turned back to the guy , "This is my boyfriend , Louis ."

The guy looked up at Louis , his eyebrows raised . "Louis ?" He squinted his eyes , "Louis Tomlinson ?"

"Uh - yeah ?" Louis looked at him in surprise , Harry pulled back from the tattoo with his eyebrows furrowed , "What's going on here ?"

The guy laughed a bit , "Louis - I'm Will ! Will Clarke ."

Louis' jaw dropped , "No way . Will ??" He grinned , "I haven't seen you since seventh grade , that's crazy !" He took a chair and sat next to Harry , Will smiled widely , "Yeah , really is crazy . How are you ?"

"I'm doing great , and you ?" Louis asked , Will's eyes dropped to his prosthetic . "How -- ehm , how did that happen ?" He asked and nodded towards his prosthetic leg , Louis smiled gently , "Long story , kind of ."

"Well , I've got time . Not planning on going anywhere ." He nodded towards Harry , who went back to working on the tattoo .

Louis chuckled , "Right . So ehm , I used to surf , but when I was eighteen a shark attacked me , in Australia . They had to remove my leg to save me ." He shrugged his shoulders a bit , "And now I'm here ."

"How's the rest of the guys ?" Will asked , Louis smiled , "They're great . Most of them still live in Donny , but Calvin and Oli moved a few months after I moved . We see each other when we can , honestly ."

"Cool , that's great ." Will nodded .

"And you ? How've you been ?" Louis asked , Will smiled wider and held his fist towards Louis , "Got married last month ." He showed him the ring , Louis gasped , "No way ! Congratulations ."

"Thanks lad . Love her to death , honestly , don't know how to get through my day without her ." Will nodded , "The tattoo Harry here is working on is the Gazebo , where we got married ."

Louis looked at the tattoo Harry was working on , a gentle smile on his lips , "That's amazing , I'm so happy for you ."

"What about you ? Is marriage on the way ?" Will wiggled his eyebrows , Louis blushed soft pink and side-looked at Harry , before looking back to Will . "I-I mean , I don't know ." He shifted nervously , Harry pulled the tattoo gun back and turned to him , "If I were to propose to you in the future , would you say yes or no ?"