Ch. 47

Enjoy x

~~

The following few days were slow ; Harry and Louis went to the medical centre to get his prosthetic checked and fixed , while also having his regular check-up and blood test . 

Harry spent his mornings at his parlors , and around lunch-time he would go back home to cook for him and Louis .

Louis took his time to calm himself down , taking two days off work so allow himself to rest properly and pull himself together . He wanted so badly to get over his fear , but it was harder than he wanted it to be .

~

"Have a good day ." Harry smiled and kissed Louis , "What time are you having lunch ?"

"Probably one thirty . Are you joining me ?" Louis opened his car door and got in the driver's seat , Harry nodded , "Nialler and Claire will join us , too ."

"Okay . See you ." Louis stretched up a bit towards Harry , Harry leaned down and kissed him once more before getting in his own car to drive to his parlor .

Louis arrived at the flower shop and parked outside , hurrying inside to shield from the cold . He smiled at Liv , "Hi , good morning ."

"Morning , Lou ." She smiled back , "Go put your stuff in the back , I need your help here ."

"I'm making myself some tea , want one too ?" Louis asked as he walked to the room in the back , Liv nodded , "Sure , thanks ."

Louis returned shortly after with two cups of tea , placing them on the front desk , "What have we got today ?"

"Here's the order ." She handed him a piece of paper , "I only started so we really need to get this done , we have a deadline to half past noon ."

"What's it for ?" Louis took a sip of his tea before rolling his sleeves up , Liv added a few more flowers to the bouquet she was working on , "Some photoshoot , not sure what , though ."

~~

~~

"Talk to me ." Harry sat on the couch in front of Louis , "What's on your mind ?"

Louis turned himself sideways and leaned against Harry's chest , "Nothing , really ."

"Then why were you staring at the TV for fifteen minutes ? You don't even like this show ." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis , hands laced on his waist .

"Well - ... I just thought back to two days ago . I mean , I know I panicked , but - I think it was because I wasn't ready . It wasn't like getting in the pool , that I had time to prepare myself for it . I want to keep trying . --Maybe not as soon , but little steps ." Louis traced the letters on Harry's hoodie .

Harry nodded and gave him a light squeeze , "What were you thinking of trying ?"

"The bathtub ? Want it to be something small , and like , more controlled ." Louis looked up at Harry through his lashes , Harry smiled and kissed his forehead , "Okay . When ?"