Ch. 34

Enjoy x

~~

"All the presents are in the car , are you packed ?" Harry walked into his and Louis' bedroom , Louis shoved a few more clothings into his suitcase , "Just a minute , need my body lotion - and everything in the bathroom ." Louis skipped into the bathroom with a small bag , shoving in everything he needed .

Harry took the time to organize Louis' suitcase to make room for the bag , chuckling quietly as he realized just how many clothes Louis brought , shaking his head in amusement when he found a few of his own shirts in there .

Louis walked out of the bathroom and dumped the bag into the suitcase , "Just my shoes and I'm done , I promise !" He skipped out of the room , Harry smiled and smacked his bum softly , "Hurry up , will you ."

Louis grabbed a few pairs of shoes from the entrace and walked back upstairs , he shoved them into the suitcase and sighed , "Done ."

"You sure you don't need more ?" Harry teased , Louis elbowed him in the abs , "Shut it , I thought everything through . Also it's my birthday tomorrow and I want to dress up , leave me be ." He closed his suitcase and zipped it .

Harry wrapped his arms around him from behind and pressed warm kisses to his neck , "Can't wait to give you your presents ."

Louis turned around to face him , stretching his arms up to wrap them around his neck and pull him down to kiss him , "You could buy me a bag of air and i'd still love it ."

"So you want a bag of crisps for your birthday or Christmas ?"

Louis giggled , he pecked Harry's lips quickly before turning around to pull his suitcase off the bed , Harry took the handle from his hands , "Make sure the house is completely locked up , I'll put this in the car ."

"Okay . Oh and don't forget the stuff in the fridge too ." Louis said and walked to their window , making sure it's locked before covering it with the blinds .

"Fuck , right . Okay ." Harry said as he rolled the suitcase out of the room , Louis locked the second window , "I'll help you ! Just - just a minute ."

~~

"Had a nice nap ?" Harry turned to smile at Louis , who stirred awake in the passenger's seat . Louis smiled and pulled Harry's jacket tighter around himself , "Yeah . Well kind of . I hate sleeping with the prosthetic on , it's so uncomfortable ."

"You could've pulled it off , you know ." Harry stopped at a red light .

"Yeah sure , just let me take my pants off in front of all these people in their cars ."

"No one looks into other people's cars , Lou ." Harry laughed , Louis shook his head , "You never know when a creep is looking at you . Like you do when I sleep , so creepy Haribo ."

Harry laughed again , "Oi , I'm your boyfriend , I'm allowed to stare . Also don't act so innocent , I know very well you stare at me when I'm taking my clothes off ." He poked him in the side . Louis squirmed in his seat , slapping his hand away , "Hands on the wheel , I wish to live for my twenty third birthday ."

~

"We're hereee !" Louis called as he opened the door , hurrying inside to escape the cold . He put his suitcase aside and looked around , smiling when Ernest ran up to him and hugged his legs .

Harry smiled as he followed Louis in , he put his suitcase down and smiled when Ernest shyly held his arms up for Harry to hug him .

"Hey , lad , how are you ?" Harry picked him up , Ernest smiled , "Good ."