Ch. 52

Enjoy x

~~

Louis walked into Harry's parlor in the evening ; he was done with his shift at the flower shop and decided to stop by , knowing Harry had to stay extra to finish work things while he went grocery shopping .

Liam smiled at him from behind the desk and waved , his phone pressed to his ear . Louis waved back and was about to go to the office , when he heard Harry from the kitchen room .

He looked inside and saw that Harry was talking to a guy he didn't know , so he walked in , "Hello ."

Harry looked up and grinned , "Hi love , want some tea ?" He held his arm open , Louis fit himself under his arm , "No thanks , just stopped by to see you ." He smiled as Harry kissed his forehead .

"My sweet baby ." Harry squeezed him gently , before turning to the guy , "This is Louis my boyfriend I was telling you about . Lou , this is Nate , he started working here two days ago ."

"Hi ." Louis smiled nicely and shook Nate's hand , who shook his hand back , "Hi , heard a lot about you . Harry and the other lads seem to really like you ."

Louis smiled and nodded , then turned to Harry , "Well I still need to go grocery shopping , so I'll see you at home later ."

"Okay ." Harry nodded , "I'm cooking tonight ." He smiled , Louis poked his dimple , "You cook every night , because you say I'm a disaster in the kitchen ."

"Please explain to me why is it so hard to cut a tomato and I'll stop saying that ." Harry smirked , chuckling when Louis smacked his chest lightly , "It just is ! It's the knife's fault ."

"Sure , baby ." He brought him into his chest , "I'll go back to the office now , see you home ."

"See you ." Louis smiled and kissed him , he followed him out of the kitchen room and waved goodbye to Liam , before leaving the parlor .

~~

Harry pulled Louis closer to his chest as they kept kissing , Louis wrapped his arms around his neck and let out a giggle when Harry pushed him to lay on his back on the couch .

They both pulled back when Harry's phone wouldn't stop beeping with new text messages , Harry dropped his head down to Louis' neck , "Sorry about that ."

"Who's texting you so much ? Is it something important ?" Louis asked , Harry sat up a bit and reached for his phone , "No , it's Nate ." He put his phone down , "I'll talk to him tomorrow ."

"Is it work related stuff ?" Louis asked , moving Harry's hair from his face . Harry shook his head and snuggled into Louis' neck , "Probably not ."

Louis pinched his eyebrows when Harry's phone started ringing , Harry sat up and reached for it , sighing when he saw Nate's contact name . "Sorry baby ." He told Louis before taking the call .

"Hey , is everything okay ? ... Oh . ... Well , listen - Nate - listen . ... No it's just - I'm with my boyfriend right now , so if it's nothing important , or work related , and you just want to talk - now is not the time . ... Yes . ... Bye ." He put his phone down on the table , Louis sat up and crossed his arms over his chest , "That's a bit odd ."

"That he's calling ?"

"Yeah . I mean ... you're kind of his boss , even though you two are friends ." Louis said , "It's weird to call your boss at nine p.m because you just want to talk to them ."