Ch. 73

Enjoy x

~~

"Hubby ? Sorry . Hubby ? Sorry . Hubby ? Sorry ."

Louis couldn't stop staring at the ring . It's been two days since Harry proposed , and the new jewelry around his finger was still giving him butterflies .

Harry turned to lay on his back next to Louis , as the two were tanning on the beach in their short swimming trunks . "Remember to flip over every short while so you don't get a Ross-tan ."

"I know what I'm doing , Hubby , I've been tanning for years ." Louis smiled into the crook of his elbow , as he laid on the towel on his front .

"When can we tell everyone ?" Harry asked ; the two kept their engagement a secret for the past two days , as they wanted to enjoy each other's new titles for a bit .

"Today , tomorrow . Doesn't matter . I can't wait to tell my nan , to be honest , she's going to be so happy ." Louis lifted his head up , chin leaning on his forearm , "I want to get you a ring too , today if possible , so we can show both our rings together ."

"Sounds like a plan ." Harry smiled , "Want to go shower and head to the city to look for a shop ?"

~~

Harry parked their rented car in the nearest lot , grabbing Louis' hand as they walked down the streets .

"Can we stop at Starbucks ?" Louis nodded his head towards the shop ahead of them , "Want iced tea ."

"Sure ." Harry walked them to the shop , he ordered Louis a sweetened iced tea and iced vanilla coffee for himself , along with two chocolate chip cookies . He paid and went to wait at the counter , turning his head to where Louis was sitting .

Louis was sat at a table , talking to a young kid who came up to him with his mother .

"I had an accident a few years ago , and the doctors had to remove my leg to save my life ." Louis explained to the boy , who earlier asked about his prosthetic .

"Did it hurt ?"

"No , the doctors gave me a special drink and it made me sleep and not feel a thing ." Louis shook his head , "They were very nice , saved my life ."

Harry walked over to them with his and Louis' drinks , and a small paper bag with their cookies . Louis smiled and took his iced tea , "Harry , meet Bentley . Bentley , this is Harry ."

"Hello , nice meeting you ." Harry held his hand out for a high five , the kid , Bentley , gave him a high five .

"Louis is so cool ." Bentley told Harry , making the two of them laugh . Harry nodded , "He is , isn't he ?"

"Smart lad , what can I say ." Louis grinned .

Bentley's mother told Bentley to say goodbye as they had to leave , the couple waved goodbye at the two and left the shop .

"I love kids , they're so great ." Louis wrapped his hand around Harry's bicep , "I think I made up my mind about what to study . Better late than never ."

"So you're going with being a kindergarten teacher ? Had a feeling you'd pick it eventually ." Harry smiled and held the paper bag over to Louis , Louis took one of the cookies out , "Yeah , I love kids and teaching them looks like a really fun job ."