Ch. 39

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up to soft tugs on his arm , he fluttered his eyes open and smiled at the back of Louis' head , "Hi there ."

"Come closer , 'm cold ." Louis mumbled in a sleepy voice , still tugging lightly on Harry's arm to wrap around him . Harry shifted closer and plastered himself against his back , wrapping one arm around his waist , his other arm sliding under his head to wrap around his shoulders .

"Better ?" Harry pressed his lips to Louis' neck under his ear , Louis shied away from his breath tickling his neck and nodded , "Much better ."

Harry waited for Louis to slowly fall back asleep , lips pressing behind his ear in gentle kisses . He gave his small boyfriend a squeeze and fluttered his eyes closed , drifting back to sleep .

He woke up an hour later to Louis moving slightly between his arms , he opened his eyes and hummed , "Why moving so much ?" He whispered , his voice raspy and tough from sleep .

"Need t'a wee , Haribo . Need to pull my prosthetic on ." He pushed a bit at Harry's arm that was around his waist , Harry sighed and let go of him , smiling as he watched Louis sitting up in bed , his soft skin filling with goosebumps as they were both still naked .

Louis moved the blankets off himself and shivered , pulling a pair of boxers on before fumbling to quickly pull on the fabrics and prosthetic , he stood up from the bed and let out a soft whimper at the slight pain in his backside .

Harry bit his lower lip , "You alright , baby ?" He couldn't help his slight smirk , Louis put both his hands under his bum as he walked , "Hmmph ." He closed the door behind him , hoping Harry didn't see him blushing .

"Come back quick , I want to snuggle ." He heard Harry through the door , making him smile . He finished quickly and washed his hands , stepping out of the bathroom and getting right back to bed . He sighed as he pulled his prosthetic and fabrics off , staying only in his boxers .

Harry opened his arms for Louis , who quickly snuggled into his chest , "What time is it ?"

"About eleven a.m ." Harry pulled him closer , "We should get up to eat soon ."

"Not yet ." Louis pressed a kiss to Harry's chest , Harry ran his fingers through his hair as he tilted his head up , pressing their lips together softly . Louis smiled and let Harry kiss him for a bit , before he pulled back a little to look up at him . "Last night was-- it was - so good ."

Harry bit his lower lip , "Incredible ." He smiled , pecking him quickly , "Loved it ."

Louis blushed soft pink , poking Harry's dimple . He let his fingertip wander across his face gently , from his dimple to his lips , down his chin and across his jawline . Harry watched him for a bit , before leaning closer and kissing the tip of his nose , then his lips again .

"Someone's kissy this morning ." Louis chuckled , lifting his arms to wrap around his neck as Harry gripped his waist . He also noticed how Harry's hands covered his waist almost completely , but then giggled when he felt Harry's stomach rumbling against his own .

Harry pulled back from the kisses , "Let's go eat ."

"I'm lazy ." Louis ran his fingers through his hair , Harry kissed him once more before sitting up , "Stay here , I'll go cook ."

"No , wait , I want to be clingy ." Louis whined , he rolled over to Harry's side and put his hand in the crook of his elbow , "Take me with you ."

Harry pulled on a pair of boxers , then slid his legs into his sweatpants . He went over to Louis' side and helped him put his prosthetic on , dressing him on one of his large hoodies . Louis kept his arms wrapped around Harry from behind as they walked down the stairs carefully to the kitchen , Harry started preparing their breakfast .