Ch. 74

Enjoy x

~~

Three weeks went by in the blink of an eye .

Harry smiled as he watched Louis stepping out of the water , his surfboard under his arm and hair wet and pushed back ; Harry loved the sight , couldn't get enough of it .

Louis pouted as he walked over to him , "Can't believe we're leaving tomorrow ."

"I know ." Harry pouted back , "These three weeks were so good ."

"They were the best ones ever ." Louis bit his lower lip , "Do I have time for one more round ?"

"Go , baby , I'll start making dinner ." Harry leaned in to kiss him , Louis smiled and walked back into the water . Harry watched as he walked in , placed his surfboard on the surface and laid down on it .

He whistled playfully , laughing when Louis held up a middle finger before he started rowing deeper in .

Louis rowed deeper into the water , breaking through waves until he was deep enough . He stopped to sit upwards , straddling the board as he stared ahead into the deep water , where the sun was slowly going down .

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes , breathing in the scent of the ocean . He caught a few more waves before going back to the shore and up to the beach house , leaving the surfboard on their balcony .

"Ooh , what are you making ? Smells good ." Louis stepped into the living room through the open sliding glass doors , Harry looked up from the stove and smiled , "Go shower and I'll tell you ."

Louis hurried upstairs to shower , he washed his surfing suit properly and showered himself , scrubbing to get rid of the sand all over his body . He had a love-hate relationship with sand .

He finished his shower , dried , pulled on his regular prosthetic and getting dressed , returning downstairs . His stomach rumbled , making him whine a bit , "Haribo . Hubby . I'm hungry ." He walked up to Harry and hugged him from behind , "When's dinner ready ?"

"Not too long now . Also someone called you earlier , didn't check ." Harry took Louis' hand and kissed his engagement ring .

Louis pressed a kiss to his bare back between his shoulders before going to grab his phone from the living room table , smiling when he saw it was his mum that called . He flopped on the couch as he pressed the 'call' button , pressing the phone to his ear .

Harry looked over to the living room , smiling when he saw Louis with a soft smile on his lips , his phone pressed to his ear with his shoulder , twisting his engagement ring as he spoke into the phone .

Louis looked up at him and smiled back , he stood up from the couch and put the phone on speaker as he walked over , "You're on speaker mum , Harry can hear you too ."

"Hi Jay , how are you ?" Harry asked as he finished mashing the potatoes .

"I'm doing good dear , what are you two up to ?"

"I'm making us dinner , about to be done soon ."

"Good to hear you're feeding my boy , lord help me he's useless in the kitchen ."

"Oi ! Mum ." Louis laughed .

"I know , but it's fine , I'll cook for him anytime ." Harry chuckled along , "Will cook for you forever , wouldn't I ?" He turned to Louis , Louis grinned and pressed a kiss to his cheek .