Gloom ◇

•Annika•

It's been days since the Korean couple left the palace. Princess Charlie and prince Taehyung are such a beautiful and funny couple.

Sometimes, even strange...😕🤔

But I was able to enjoy their company. I love how they look at each other. I could really tell how in love they are. Though there were times that they've talked about their friends, they didn't make me feel outcasted. Instead, with their interesting stories, I came to know the other royals bit by bit.

Of course, I know who is who. I suppose every part of the world isn't oblivious of this generation's promising royals.

I also listened attentively as my husband and prince Taehyung discussed about the French monarchy and their possible future king. According to them, there is a huge possibility that J.Louise Wintour Di Mercier will fill the position. Also talked about the pros and cons of this 'possibility'.

During our conversation while having tea, princess Charlie suddenly asked;

"Are we going to expect a little royal Austrian soon? 😊

I was a bit taken aback by her question. Well, it's not something shocking or what...

Maybe we, my husband and I didn't think of it that much since we're still enjoying each other's company. My prince smiled at his little sister...

"Soon maybe. Of course, that's expected. We're working on that."

Princess Charlie held my hand;

"Do your best princess Niki. 😊"

I nodded and smiled back at her. But...

Despite the beautiful smile she has, why do I see sadness in her eyes?

Is she longing to have a child too?

I heard from my husband that they are 'engaged' and soon to be officially wed with no definite date yet due to the recent scandal that they faced. His highness explained everything to me. At first I was a little surprised to learn that princess Charlie coincidentally became prince Taehyung's mistress before discovering that she is Austria's missing princess. I thought these things only happen in movies...

It's kind of surreal.

Well maybe everything really happens for a reason.