Disheartened ♧

•Seokjin•

"Your highness, we finally found ms. Rosalie."

My heart fluttered in joy. The search went on for days and we almost lose hope in finding her. Until finally, we were told that a certain Rosalie Rickson entered Liechtenstein three months ago. I was somehow surprised to realize that Anne secretly sent her away immediately after she was told that she will no longer personally assist the princess.

No wonder...

Whenever I wanted to know something about Annika, Anne immediately asks someone to get the information I needed instead of Rosalie coming personally to the palace.

That idea somehow angered me.

I hate people who do things behind my back and take advantage of my orders. I'll address this matter to her.

Lately, she's been avoiding me and attending only to her duties. When she is not needed, she goes away.

I didn't feel good about it. But I'm really determined to make things right. I know in time, we'll just laugh about these things...

She's not the only one who feel disheartened.

I feel really sad too.

But sadness and sulking won't get me anywhere. It won't do good to any of us and I have a wife to allure and offer my loyalty to.

My love for Anne is one of the most beautiful things that happened to my life...

But Annika is my future.

Every single day, my attraction for the estranged princess grows wildly...

I've never felt so desperate and so damn eager. It's not just about the physical aspect...day by day, I yearned for her to come to me for refuge.

I want her to need me as her husband. I want her to be truly fragile in my arms. To seek for my protection...

To be open about what I can offer.

I don't want to say that this feeling is already deeper than that...

But love depends on how we treat each other.

"Good. Bring her here. Tell her that I want to speak to her..."

There was a long pose before the man I ordered to search for her, had spoken.

"Your highness... there's one problem..."

"Problem?"

--♧--

"Annika."