Doting Husband ♤

•Annika•

"Your highness, you tremendously improved for the past 2 weeks. I suppose after 6 weeks, you're ready to perform."

I chuckled nervously and patted my chest. I never thought that I could still pursue this one dream that I had as a child. Maybe not by profession but a simple hobby that I wanted to nurture.

Singing an opera piece in front of people is something I've always  wanted to try.

I'm a very shy person but singing the opera makes me inexplicably happy. 😊

I curtsied and gave my thanks.

"Your majesty,  have you chosen a piece that you will perform for the opera night gala? Because we need to start practicing for that."

I licked my lips and thought of two pieces that I truly adore.

A/N: my favorites. 😈 Sorry.😃🔫

"Y-yes I do, but still deciding which of the two pieces should I go for. Is it alright to let you know next week?"

My voice teacher nodded her head;

(German)

"No problem, your majesty. Take your time, You still have two days to decide. We'll discuss that on Monday."

I smiled and was more elated to find the prince watching us. The voice teacher, curtsied to him and stepped backwards. The prince,  with a stunning smile, came to me and didn't contain himself from snaking his strong arms around my waist, follwed with a kiss on my lips which automatically made me blush. I find it really astonishing that he openly displays his affection towards me which is seemingly to Austria, out of his character. The prince is known to be a quite reserved royal.

"I shall take my leave your highnesses, have a nice day."

My prince and I acknowledged the voice teacher's excuse.

Prince Krystofer led me to a corner where the couches were rooted. He settled himself on one and pulled me to sit on his lap. I was a little mesmerized as the prince had his hair dyed in black again.

Honestly, I prefer him in such  color because it compliments his twin grays and snow skin. Compared to his natural Austrian platinum blonde roots, which he inherited from his majesty Maximillian.

[For anyone who'll find this part confusing AGAIN, remember that in this story, Seokjin is HALF Austrian. 😑🍷]

 😑🍷]