Heartbreak ♧

[A magazine intended exclusively for royal bloods]

Seokjin

"A royal presscon? Should we at least give ourselves time for the new princess to process all of this? "

My father glared at me at my response to what they just declared.

"Give her time to process what? Your lovely moment with your advisor?"

I clenched my fist at my father's retort. While Anne, who stood distantly from us bowed and automatically took her leave. I didn't have to give her a glance as I knew quite well that she was offended of how the crown prince of Austria openly arrayed his distaste towards my advisor.

"If it weren't for her excellence in this field and the pain of finding a replacement, I would never allow her to be around you. But her poor choices and her brilliace are two different things."

He grunted and linked his hands yet I remained under his scrutiny.

"I don't appreciate you, openly disgracing your wife, Krystofer. Have you forgotten that you have a younger sister. What if-"

I chuckled indignantly;

"That prince had mistresses before Ischgl, father and I-"

He slammed his closed fist on the table.

"Your sister over those mistresses and they're married! You still dare to justify what you did? What you're doing behind our backs?! Who the hell are you?? My son was impressively logical! Rational!"

I madly eyed my old man;

"Well I guess love makes people stupid and for the first time, I forgot how intelligent I am."

I knew my father won't hold himself from giving me a hard slap but an interruption prevented him to do so. The royal family publicist stepped in the room and quickly apologized. Her eyes filled with worry and it appeared as though what she has to say is seriously urgent.

"Your highnesses... I strongly suggest that the princess must be prevented from holding any gadgets that may give her access to social media platforms..."

I rose from my seat as I already understood what was implied.

"On point!"

My father commanded.

Fidgeting;

"Y-your highness... since we released this month's edition of The Crest and revealed the new Austrian princess' identity, a lot of people... well... were criticising her. It's... everywhere...comments flooding in...quite uncontrollable."