ImPatience ♤

•Seokjin•

"Aside from the Belgian royals, we are expecting some special guests from other countries' royal councils to attend the opera night, dedicated to her beloved majesty Aurora

"Aside from the Belgian royals, we are expecting some special guests from other countries' royal councils to attend the opera night, dedicated to her beloved majesty Aurora. The Queen dearly responsible of this lavish and historical opera house."

I walked along as one of my father's assistants led us to the newly restored opera house which the Dietrichstein family personally owns. I subtly watched the amused and behaved princess as she silently trailed me.

Hands linked together, pursed lips, huge eyes and...

Beautiful, but...

I always have a problem with her posture. I cleared my throat as I noticed the way she slouched. She quickly caught my hint and in a cranky way, straightened up. Not to mention the way she rolled her eyes on me. It's a good thing that Anne, as my advisor didn't come along as she'll surely be grumpier and surely hard to handle. For days Annika was silently sulking. After that dinner, she never spoke to me...

She only responds when she needs to.

I guess the consolation I got from this is the way she behaved and obey to my commands.

I've been taking her with me to my royal obligations. For exposure and for her to get used to people.

So far, the future Queen of Austria is compliant. Unaware that she's making me happy at the way she flaunts what she learned from her ettiquet lessons.

Except with the posture, which she is constantly reminded.

The assistants then bowed to us and walked ahead, allowing us to roam around

The assistants then bowed to us and walked ahead, allowing us to roam around. I stopped while she continued walking around...