Too well ♤

•Annika•

"This place looks stunning in Winter. If we have time, I'll take you here again for a quick visit here."

I gently wiped my hands after spreading butter on my toast while listening to my husband's fascinating stories about this place. In lowered lashes, I savored his majesty and thought about so many things...

From his dashing features to his elegant way of speaking and manner.

"Maybe today we can do something else. You might want to start learning how to ride?"

I flinched at what he said.

Ride?

I don't know but his majesty is smiling and maybe...

He's teasing me?

Is he implying for us to...

"N-now?"

I asked smiling.

He shrugged and looked around.

"S-sure, right after breakfast maybe?"

I felt my cheeks warm.

"W-well... okay. But I'm telling you... my dress now is a little challenging. It is hard to take off.🤭 perhaps we can wait for a little while... cause you know after eating is a bit..."

I don't know but I regret sniggering after saying such bold words to his majesty.

I'm usually not this forward but-

"You can ask one of your ladies in waiting to assist you with the dress. Cause I believe you need a change of clothes for that. Also, that's what I was trying to say. We can't do it after meals."

Hm?

"C-Change of clothes?"

I asked, confused.

"Do I STILL need to wear clothes, your highness?..."

He eyed me as though what I actually said was confusing. Then slowly...

I understood what he actually meant.

I felt my cheeks flushed and become more warm due to embarrassment.

His majesty eyed me in both amusement and confusion...