Drastic ♤

•Seokjin•

"Krystofer Seokjin Dietrichstein

"Krystofer Seokjin Dietrichstein...what in the world is this."

My father furiously hurled a torn English magazine page which revealed a photo that I never have imagined would come out in the open. It would have been better if my father talked about this to me in private first.

But I was invited in a room with my parents along with Annika.

I noted how Annika paid attention to the photos and the slow spread of blush on her cheeks to her ears. I slammed my hands on the torn pages on the table and took them, away from her sight.

"Dated just last week. The time you visited Cannes for a royal obligation and in these photos you were in a private yacht around Monte Carlo. These photos whether you admit or not are very suggestive...it would have been okay if you were seen with a lady unknown..."

My father appeared as though he's close to losing his shit. Seldom I see my old man in such a state. He's usually well composed and never screams like this.

"Really. Krystofer? With your advisor?... Know what? I felt long ago that something is between you two. I gave you both the benefit of the doubt but seeing you being celebrated on tabloids like this is so not you! you're smarter than this! Jesus. Considering that you're engaged!"

"I love her!"

At what I said, they were completely taken aback.

"Schmarrn..."

He uttered and I wasn't able to hold back my emotions.

"Sure father, it's rubbish. All my life I've been the good son you needed. I devoted my time in this family. I never had time to find other friends nor date normally despite marked in this grandeur status. Anne was everything what I needed to keep my sanity. She knows her place but feelings are quite inevitable. You're disgusted over that scandal but have you ever thought about what I feel?"

My father tightened up his jaws;

"Okay. Speaking about your feelings... those photos...Those very suggestive photos of Ann in that skimpy bikini and you half naked, kissing, cuddling, drinking champagne under the Monte Carlo sun, evidently screams how in love you two are, enjoying the comforts of someone emotionally pampering you while in here, you've left this young lady you're about to spend your whole life with, intentionally cutting off the only comfort she knows, leaving her on her own when you should be taking her with you already. Now, let me ask you the same question...have you ever though about how she feels?!"