Stone ◇

•Seokjin•

"I sincerely apologize for how my wife behaved in front of you, Rosalie. She...needs more time to accept everything. I apologize as well for what my advisor has done without my knowledge. Sending you away like that..."

A sad smile and impending tears

A sad smile and impending tears. She said none but bowed to me. Politely followed by her husband who stayed by her side. The palace accommodated them for 3 days...and today they are returning to Liechtenstein. Annika refused to see any of us...

Even me, her husband.

I told the servants to make sure that she eats and drinks enough water. I understand how this whole situation is hurting her.

2 days ago, she ran deep into the woods at the back of the palace... I chased her and didn't stop until she got tired and eventually gave up running away. She cursed and told me all her heartaches...

She said she will never forget what we did to make her life miserable.

I felt guilty...

I never thought it will end this way.

My decisions unintentionally gave Rosalie her freedom and a new life she always dreamed of.

Get married...have kids...

While I took my wife's only happiness.

As what she said, Rosalie is her home.

"I just want to see her before we leave...I want to tell her that nothing will change. She will always be my little Niki...my Annika. I will visit her as much as I can..."

The lady finally wept in sorrow.

An idea suddenly made me offer her a solution to the problem.

"How about moving here with us... we will make sure that your husband will be offered with-"

She shook her head.