Speechless ♤

•Annika•

I held my chest as I recalled the incident earlier today... that sight isn't something someone can easily get used to. No wonder princess Charlie fainted and isn't feeling well. We were summoned by prince Taehyung to visit them in their designated chamber but was also immediately dismissed. He just simply reported the princess' condition. I hope she feels better asap.

After dinner, the elders had their own discussion in closed doors, leaving us younger ones on our own. With that opportunity, I was able to meet the Russian prince up close and personal. Of course, along with the others as well except prince Taehyung, princess Charlie and royal advisor Min.

My husband and the rest of the young men were having wine as they spoke. I was in my own little world when the Russian prince approached me;

"It's a pleasure to have the Austrian princess here. Also I apologize that your grand entrance wasn't acknowledge due to the given predicament..."

He rose from his seat and walked towards my spot. Held out his hand as though asking mine to place it on his huge palm...

Confused, I carefully placed mine on his and with that, he pressed his lips on my hand which was supposedly the other way around...

I felt my cheeks warm in embarrassment as I was under every major royal's scrutiny.  The Russian prince smiled and gently let go of my hand before going back to his seat. When I looked at my husband there wasn't a look of protest but pride on his handsome face.

 When I looked at my husband there wasn't a look of protest but pride on his handsome face

"So I heard that you sing opera. Your husband always reminded us to be present at the gala as he was non-stop showing you off. My mother aside from her profession sang opera, as well as your mother in law. I'm sure they'll be proud that a younger monarch was able to inherit the remarkable skill."

The way he complimented me worsen the warmth of my cheeks. It took me a while before I was able to respond;

"I-I'm not as excellent as her majesties... I'm just a frustrated one, your highness..."

He chuckled, his beautiful huge eyes concealed with darker lenses making him more handsome;

"Well, princess Annika. Frustration is a good sign. It means you really want to be good at it. I suppose we have all frustrations in this life that we couldn't get rid of. Also, I believe that you're quite perfect for Seokjin and Austria itself... being the music satellite of the world due to Mozart and other superb world renowned musicians, I think that the Austrians are just so lucky to have you. Not to mention that captivating face and the beguiling aura... I mean if I've known you way back then I would've probab- err..."