Conditions ♤

•Seokjin•

"Your highness, the assistant that you appointed for a certain task is here..."

"Let him in

"Let him in."

"I-in here?...your highness?"

I stopped and nodded without looking at her.

"Yes."

My advisor was a bit taken aback and looked around. I was working on a few documents and settled my working place just across our
bed where Annika is laid to recover. I never get to sleep beside her. For days, I settled myself on a single couch beside the bed. It's truly uncomfortable but I wanted to be beside her all the time until she recovers.

I even neglected most of my obligations. It's not a problem with my parents. They even advised me to make ammend for the controversy which led the princess in her current state. While signing endless papers, the assistant came in and reported updates on the task I appointed him with. After him, leaving, my secondary advisor stepped in.

"Yes, Bernard?"

I said, still eyes focused on the documents I'm working with. He didn't say anything until I stopped and gave him my full attention. My second advisor is an ace persona. He's strictly aware of royal protocols and manners. Though I can say that he has a dislike towards Anne, my major advisor, he works efficiently and professionally with her. He's a man of intelligence and hard to read...

"Your majesty."

He carefully placed a tabloid  magazine where the cover states another malicious content.

Austrian princess is sick with contagious illness!

I quickly flipped the pages and found that part where a full two-page of Annika's condition was written. Even photos! I tore and crumpled the pages and cast both of my advisors a deadly glare.

"Bernard. Treason for the content writer. This photo was conveniently taken by an insider. Investigate each attending servant and I want them replaced immediately."

We were surprised when Annika interfered.

"No. It's not them."

With a sickly voice, she repeated. Her dazed eyes on us...

"H-hey,"