Attention ♧

•Seokjin•

"What?... I'm not even properly trained for it!"

I eyed my wife whose defiant attitude turned worrisome the moment I told her about my plans for the coming opera gala in two months. My two advisors stood on the side and watched Annika lose her cool over my announcement. Not even once, at the way she looked or rather glared at Anne,  missed my sight. Gradually, Annika had become openly rash towards the female advisor who I only speak to in formal terms. Anne changed her look. Shorter hair, more stylish and more distant and professional.

I am quite thankful at least...

But I know she still hasn't moved on.

She despise me.

But sooner she'll move on.

Annika madly insisted;

"I will not do it!"

I smiled at her, a tinge of mocking was evident;

"And why not?"

She stomped her foot and moved away.

"Because you can't and you will never convince me!"

Even though...

she is married to me, the tone of her voice and her open display of defiance is unacceptable in this royal family.

Surprisingly, I find it tolerable and was only giving her an outlet for her frustration and anger towards the belief that she's 'alone' in this world. I feel a bit aggravated that she didn't even take my warning and punishment last time seriously. Yes, she was terrified, days passed and she was behaved.

Today, her horns are back.

I feel a little fed up to be honest.

I stood up from the couch and slid my hands in my pockets. I gave her a stern look...

What should I do with her. Tsk.

With my thoughts in turmoil, I felt like I just need to leave her alone. I held out my hand to Anne's direction, eyes still stuck on my wife. The advisor simply handed me the documents that I need to check for today...

She trailed my hands by sight and the same odd look registered on her face when her sight lingered on my female advisor.