Voice ♤

Seokjin•

"Let me go! What are you going to do with me huh?! Treat me like that secret lover of yours?! You give such sermons that you can't even apply to yourself! I need my nana just as much as you need your mis-"

I sealed her mouth with a punishable kiss. I didn't allow her to breathe nor to protest with her slender physique. I don't care where this would take us but I would like to emphasize who call the shots here. I pushed her on the bed while catching her breath. Towering her, I began to unbutton her dress and cut the remaining sanity she has. She was immobile...either terrified or shook.

A complete contrast to her expectation, my hands were gentle as they glided on her legs...up to her thigh, lifting the dress up just to reveal a flawless skin of milk with tiny beautiful specs of cinnamon markings. Dress unbuttoned, with the same sight of what I find truly captivating, my lips trailed the side of her neck. Gently sucking to which she moved a little as a sign of discomfort or perhaps, something she has never felt before. The lady smelled of sweet bright morning flowers. A scent that any man won't surely decline to. I felt her breath hitched as my lips reached the skin in the middle of her supple bossom. Marking, kissing as I watched her deal with different emotions. 

When my hand slipped higher she finally put me to a stop. With pursed lips and alarmed eyes, she looked at me.

Well, as someone who doesn't take defeat, I slapped her hand and pressed my body closer, parted her legs and placed myself in the middle. With a smirk on my face, I mocked her;

"Is it giving you the same feeling? Since you're wondering if doing it with a woman is quite different when doing it with a man..."

I smiled, took her hand and licked her palm. She flinched at the sensation;

I chuckled;

"Probably not the same eh?"

Her cheeks flushed and she timidly looked away. Yet with furrowed brows, I can tell that she's having an inner battle now.

This girl...is obviously inexperienced and I'm seriously enjoying this sight.

I moved closer and surely, despite the fabric concealing us both down there, she felt my hardness. She gasp, her eyes huge but still, she struggled to keep her lips pursed.

"Now, future Queen of Austria. You think it's more pleasurable to be romanced by a woman instead of a man?"

My other hand boldly moved to one of her breast, still concealed by a lacey fabric and cupped it...just right for the size of my hand. I moved my lips to her ear and gently nibbled it causing her to flinch. I whispered;

"Your future husband can show you and make you feel things that not a woman nor anyone can give you. That is...if you behave and be a good girl."

She heaved a deep sigh and;

"I knew it. That facade... you are not the person how people see you-"